Subject: Re: Nest Steps
From: Julia Brasfield <[email-masked]>
To: Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Swati Shukla (LSM ACCOUNTS)" <[email-masked]>, abhishek kumar <[email-masked]>, Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>, Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>, Amanda B Hair <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2021 11:12:17 -0500

All,

Attached is initial documentation that will help get things started. Our
website additionally has a lot of information on it that will be helpful to
you.

We are working on updating scripts and other information and will forward
that once it's compiled.

Aura has been set up with AGENT 1 under the email address provided and the
current name is Livesalesman Livesalesman with the password SoChicSalon. I
will need another email address in order to set up an additional employee
in the system.

As soon as 3CX is available to you I will let you know.

For coverage we are definitely going to need someone all day Monday and at
least Wednesday, Thursday and Friday morning. We are all set on our end for
Saturdays. I assume further research with 3CX will reveal the best ways to
schedule the team.How is it handled if one or your representatives is sick?
How do you find coverage in that scenario? In other words do we need to
train a backup agent as well?

Again, I will forward more to you as it's available.

Our current trainer is available through the end of the year. If it would
be helpful to speak with her I can coordinate a call.

Julia

On Sat, Dec 18, 2021 at 12:52 AM Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> Hi Julia,
>
> We've started working on recruiting the team now. We should be able to
> set-up interviews of 2 resources with you next week and start training.
> Although our commitment of go live is 3 - 4 weeks, we are hopeful of
> getting you up and running by 3rd Jan 2022.
>
> I have on CC Swati from our Finance who would be sending you your invoice,
> and your point of contact for billing and payment
>
> We also Abhishek, who will be overseeing the entire implementation, and
> later would be responsible for quality of service delivery for your account.
>
> We have Ashish who will be responsible to send any reports you may need.
>
> We've got Deeksha our boss on this email, she keeps a tight check on all
> of us. Please CC her on all email communications.
>
> What do we need from you:
>
>
>    1. Any training document/manual/handbook, pricelists, list of
>    stylists, locations
>    2. Access to your 3CX account
>    3. Access to your Aura account
>
> Kindly create an account under [email-masked] for both, and
> send us the password. Please make sure 3CX is an admin level account which
> would allow us to create extensions, modify routing, and review reports.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Saurabh Dadu
> *LiveSalesman*
> India: +91 120 4332621 x 17
> US: 1 240 949 2437
> Cell: +91 9810175203
>

-- 
Julia Brasfield

3824 Highlands Parkway SE
Smyrna, GA  30082
O:  404.262.9499 <(404)%20262-9499>
M:  4 <(803)9601763>*04.414.4420*
[email-masked] <[email-masked]>*
*www.bobsteele.com <http://www.bobsteele.com/>*