Subject: Last chance to register for tomorrow’s webinar!
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2021 22:39:13 -0600
List-Id: <10958519.xt.local>

Slack

 

 

 

 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=72ceea74e5290419cb38d142a7473127899bd13e9cd8cfd879f5b8ef2655429f4ae38fd55bd6f7b2a0412f56b99d0c255133270e9b10fa6ed0229b82b58123f2 

 WEBINAR
Essential tips for automating everyday tasks in Slack

Wednesday, December 15 
11am IST 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=72ceea74e5290419cb38d142a7473127899bd13e9cd8cfd879f5b8ef2655429f4ae38fd55bd6f7b2a0412f56b99d0c255133270e9b10fa6ed0229b82b58123f2 
REGISTER 

This is your final reminder to register for our upcoming webinar, Essential tips for automating everyday tasks in Slack, this Wednesday December 8, 11:30am IST. 

Join us to learn from Slack’s Customer Success team on how anyone can turn routine processes into automated workflows without writing a single line of code. 

Can’t attend? 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=72ceea74e5290419cb38d142a7473127899bd13e9cd8cfd879f5b8ef2655429f4ae38fd55bd6f7b2a0412f56b99d0c255133270e9b10fa6ed0229b82b58123f2 
Register  anyway and we’ll send you a recording after the webinar!

 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=72ceea74e5290419354c50aa0b39b2b7ebbe7c6ecf4fdc34b3bae705f0d3a823b6af88f86f4c9d6ac1956f2bde6b8b48a3200f312e5b384764904f242c26d609 
WE HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE! 

 

 
 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=72ceea74e5290419bf92404813da6ba109c13bbcbf03b4af938170bf9f69bf04f7bb31de2030c66015635efc87bf8165d8b2076ae11ecb8e 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=72ceea74e52904199f3be24c8b35440b9e96931bd86e4cc01c93a28d79ef613517a180f4dbb8c699df583e772bfc3c4ccfae1a5d68a154fb 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=72ceea74e5290419b13feba997da7fabdccb672efb4078f93dc84f0a38a03cb27b58f985caebdfba92dc3ad19576ad1af9b32dea1a9029d6 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=72ceea74e52904195b0de9f859b23584664c36a4bfc5986542c7aa4f8466f2bc3b1799c8272d2b2f03973d2aeb97a5222cb3ca1a6c022a46 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=72ceea74e5290419ad235376e76937f91d1c3e7f7dbaf08fad0402cc3abf779453a58f9bdabe2a91fb7356485817730328f715a0bbbd0415 

©2021 Slack Technologies, LLC, a Salesforce company.
500 Howard Street,  

San Francisco, CA 94105

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=72ceea74e52904194c3b37b5c53e857453e7c5fe9bbf97fb753a4dded00df33cefc0919c73fd28948f36163aea36a9696da4a850c1d1b487 
slack.com 

Slack Technologies, Inc., 500 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105 US 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=72ceea74e5290419d907324599a246585060492c6db88f9a990b4e5a793a54bf6e2acab977dc562d0877d472c169d20c4bdd0024c09bd52eaf587893137d28a8 
Our blog  | 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=72ceea74e5290419dd114e4720a306b970b5bd8cb49421c480125061d1609942d5e0756cc5944309d67eacc783286c4cbafe57328967b1d93910ac1535ad51d8 
Unsubscribe  | 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=72ceea74e52904193569a429f2eef5019a8ea97c62bb1b05d5630463ae07e09b108be445a15deb916296dbfa71c29d92e4c1c368c5949d0c0d01edfa785523c4 
Policies  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=72ceea74e52904198abec0bed09be036004dba5ba62371d654489173d1851fce95cafadab1ef5125ac745f815447902b0da6d96425ca5eaf 
Help Centre    |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=72ceea74e52904196ece62eafdb19eeff8d1bdaadb94c82dff48166c20f0dda751bff2b68800515f8ec431b4ca9978afda7560daac2fb198 
Slack Community  

All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective&nbsp;owners.

 

https://view.email.slackhq.com/?qs=fc8bf868cfe7b9d2227e8400377706a0c1d1ded562af1d782e96ea1aaf8777e8c52d21d8948fdb0698d55c4523a30a387a1041b21d4d6cd2d3c253840f9f86ec699ae72dba781bf025df4e61e80dfb5e 
View in browser