Subject: Last chance to register
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2021 21:27:49 -0600
List-Id: <10958519.xt.local>

Slack

 

 

 

  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=71c264cc7871da87f6ec93e6bbe3aef577c6c571f0fa0c38f84543445d4fd47bf9d06f9ae756447a76a3710920106046ca34f9aa3e2fab48 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=71c264cc7871da87ad8371b636b9346197036a8313e9c0d6315ed0fc0e22a5ab4bd21246df722b5e72c09af43ec851920f06f07b7427355cd4cea3ca3b628c5a 
Don’t miss your spot to supercharge team performance in 2022
 
16 December 2021 

 10:00am - 11:00am AEDT

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=71c264cc7871da87ad8371b636b9346197036a8313e9c0d6315ed0fc0e22a5ab4bd21246df722b5e72c09af43ec851920f06f07b7427355cd4cea3ca3b628c5a 
REGISTER NOW 

Hi there,

 We’ve spent some time with our Slack Sessions speakers, Emma, Ben and Jordan, and you do not want to miss our final Slack Sessions of 2021.

You’ll learn how to embrace your weirdness and separate your performance from who you are. You’ll hear how the world’s best prepare their minds to perform at the highest level, whether that’s Wimbledon or swimming for Olympic gold.

The session will set you up to rest and recharge before making 2022 your best year yet.

To register visit 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=71c264cc7871da87ad8371b636b9346197036a8313e9c0d6315ed0fc0e22a5ab4bd21246df722b5e72c09af43ec851920f06f07b7427355cd4cea3ca3b628c5a 
our site .

ARE YOU IN?

 FEATURED SPEAKERS

Ben Crowe

Emma McKeon

Dr Jordan Nguyen

Slack Sessions: Festive Edition
Thursday, 16 December 2021 | 10:00am - 11:00am AEDT

 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=71c264cc7871da87ad8371b636b9346197036a8313e9c0d6315ed0fc0e22a5ab4bd21246df722b5e72c09af43ec851920f06f07b7427355cd4cea3ca3b628c5a 
REGISTER NOW 

 

 
 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=0cfbf8563a126a91fb3d3ef007e301428552a45ea4c165238c7cba37f39f990deec138211c8f2457b64a9fbd073a62fbe5a2e54345215e48 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=0cfbf8563a126a910429337a1ea652b90759eb902b856b038e96b36a145d2843959b9f64fd359d1bbaf77de830edbc10930067b2e9fbef33 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=0cfbf8563a126a91315d34ef4066342e87d2632a1c5e188c1d04a1753f7278275a3019fbad09fe3b5dcc3f8012e7b181340f839fc0c8627a 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=0cfbf8563a126a91a12ac78ce9e060ef053d203bd06b842a8b85c9a3a1d77205888b0db994c185fde8d37fe2844e773b582d4f8e1df2f1a0 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=0cfbf8563a126a91ddfe0cae6e81d96ccc5a310c718619cdd7845ce30ac94a613a0cd3b99a73adbf9419c5f3270e259612a4fa3f2f578970 

©2021 Slack Technologies, LLC, a Salesforce company.
500 Howard Street,  

San Francisco, CA 94105

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=71c264cc7871da87f6ec93e6bbe3aef577c6c571f0fa0c38f84543445d4fd47bf9d06f9ae756447a76a3710920106046ca34f9aa3e2fab48 
slack.com 

Slack Technologies, Inc., 500 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105 US 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=0cfbf8563a126a91151bb6e5bfe5d42bc6b4650f7449b0be50b5dd1d3454c8e885201f5d76ed5efef70c4e519198c166b2deb25a5ed3eb5e3bbd23fcc669f3b1 
Our blog  | 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=0cfbf8563a126a9163633777c068c68e1220ff5671234a92d72e58c2cf5c58942971880d1a9b46c06e067c2457ac6d72bc1d08d60afc9ce87fe71dd3a2ab0a70 
Unsubscribe  | 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=0cfbf8563a126a9196418a9d47b55453dd9aa4e81c43b2c4daf6acd7f64862b982116fc9a2408736e9abcc1626b3f1bb390023468564b689a7ff346465c745cf 
Policies  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=0cfbf8563a126a91105548c3af27c372ee5ad77e49990d62723c70a7fa729a93ff0555e9c4345f9871e15244f3d8cf1948faf69571629801 
Help Centre    |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=0cfbf8563a126a9127e34a5a642615648762c540d629641ccde0e567aa4d0340cd51d6fa7ad9cdb92709e4b2dcb84bc4b258442783bdd984 
Slack Community  

All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective&nbsp;owners.

 

https://view.email.slackhq.com/?qs=60583c837b64dea2b5c1e655641b8fe13e223c562325f8f955e531f27d2fad6672efeea60c8710d0f94fa49cfeba27909ca5ee37f5add9346088d43c4d02a6b6c8319fdaf4867d2547671107e4bf9298 
View in browser