Subject: Uber reaches 100 cities in India
From: "Uber for Business" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2021 23:30:43 -0600
List-Id: <6240256.xt.local>

Uber

 

 

 

Uber keeps growing in India

Hello Ashish,

You may have heard that Uber recently launched its services in Warangal, Telangana, marking our expansion to 100 cities across India.

Arriving in India in 2013, Uber quickly became the ride sharing platform of choice by offering convenient, affordable, and safe ways to get from point A to point B. Since then, we have served nearly 95 million riders and driver partners, till date. And more recently, Uber for Business is striving to help businesses solve their mobility needs.

With industry-first products like 
https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=a9d01e58715c00f8188c09b56646cc4ede947bbddc9f6ef034e0aa4da62bfb2f3f2d4666296e1a28cd17bd4e81c044447a5d72942467fd52 
Rentals , 
https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=a9d01e58715c00f8bf76a1a14d7f16687155c5df97219aa94a5692c43e1705a4dc51aa6f21ad6b8e39b24c31122224ab47fe79071e5e8270 
Uber Corporate Shuttle , Auto, Moto, and more, there are always ways in which Uber for Business can help you move your employees.

We are excited about our first 100 cities in India and we look forward to the next 100.

Want to learn more? Please get in touch with us 
https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=a9d01e58715c00f84023ce41aaac3e2969c8d6d966a2faf2740670cd129d677edf343c70945d0ce83c05168c780567f0be112f5bcef8feb0 
here .

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=a9d01e58715c00f84023ce41aaac3e2969c8d6d966a2faf2740670cd129d677edf343c70945d0ce83c05168c780567f0be112f5bcef8feb0 
Contact us

 

 https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=a9d01e58715c00f8920058db729afb804ac3e610c68304e07b9b6304e9690d4d64a52a1e932e8c566acfca74f1f3c7eb45f60648d13dd571 
Get Help  

 https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=a9d01e58715c00f8702054015ac4c5f09a4a6928dfa1c850da5ac1953ac76dab04f0deec568c50a45df032d4ff5304afb55564bd3424cdf8 
Terms  

https://view.et.uber.com/?qs=76b8e55c180d645939465e4bdb8738114757ec1814590309a3552d00450426d57c85163bcfdcdcb0ba608d3138efd6f9191048a3e09f3f6af65112730587645c39e767d02d436f9e801bee8f0fb35b4d 
 View Online  

 https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=a9d01e58715c00f89707eceff0ed167fba5086aacddedb9fdc37c5bb50c55a3ab2aa38d0a44e7eb534b3e7588e02059b78f3b5aae3c5c754 
Privacy  

  

 https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=a9d01e58715c00f85bad4a87f05ac30c8c5727a0b3a85b4902a9b0ecc17679636946a0efc685f0f686ea42ed32fa2ed0e4ef3c61c072617a 
Unsubscribe  

 https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=a9d01e58715c00f8c72b8f9f50c25f55429369ff00b805a72bd3e24af8a66f433628a4b921e5864176782e6948792d44db0f682539fc0fd5 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=a9d01e58715c00f8ce4f2fe2f27da065127266d20954b68296b2bf5f23c03a5c4b3dd342cd9e62e33bc79ba59683a8426782cca4c499e90e 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=a9d01e58715c00f805491ec79c792e0bfad103b2f995ec2729aa5a0cc6c7f86bb5c909cb75c7c42f98d7cdacaef818153c346fcaa1ce5e49 

 Uber India Systems PVT LTD 
 Mr. Treublaan 7
 1097 DP Amsterdam 

  

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=a9d01e58715c00f8c7685167017eebb54db2d1313b1cff5b2289c9be195a2c3d9ee38fa08fe1a51954e4cdc5798f401ae92d01489d02eb8b 
Uber.com