Subject: Re: ASSP Payroll 2016.06.12 All Department
From: Ashley Militello <[email-masked]>
To: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>
Cc: Lisa Martinez <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2016 20:57:38 -0400

Hi Ashish,

In regards to your questions:

1. Nick Yunusov changed his name legally to Nick Marte, so from now use
that name to do his payroll.

2. For Emily Cruz's hours working the front desk, just put Office Hours in
the section you put Training or Staff Meetings, and then put however many
hours she worked @ $20/hr.

3. Yes, that is correct.

4. In this situation, you would email Steven and let him know he forgot to
clock out, and to forward you his hours he worked that day so you can
adjust his time clock accordingly.

Just a few other reminders:

   - Do not count Redos that are deductions when doing the boxes (they are
   the ones in red) because they are not actually services from this pay
   period; but from a previous pay period. They are just put on this payroll
   to show a deduction.
   - Do not count color consultations as services when doing the boxes, as
   they are not actually services.
   - Separate Matthew Miller's payroll with Facial services on top and
   Waxing services on the bottom.
   - The payroll summaries in the front line sheets have been updated
   accordingly with the data you were missing from last pay cycle (2016.05.29)
   - Every single employee makes $9/hr for Staff Meetings, no matter what
   their percentage rate is. For Kelly Tomasso and Damara Gillespie, you had
   their pay rate for Staff Meetings at $25/hr.
   - When an employee gets a salary, don't include any Training or Staff
   Meetings with it. However, you can mix Training and Staff Meetings together
   instead on the next line.
   - For Training and Staff Meetings, don't just plug the number in; leave
   it as a formula. For example you would write, "3*9" which would equal $27,
   rather than just typing in $27. We need to know exactly how many hours
   their Training and Staff Meetings were for when we are entering their
   payroll into Quickbooks.
   - There were 16 services missing for Nick Marte (Noor Yunusov). It
   seemed to be all of his FP guests.
   - I put a formula in Brenna Stephen's (Front line) box for her
   commission, so please do not overwrite her box going forward. She is the
   only front line employee that has this formula due to her commission being
   built into her salary.
   - Colin Havener, Eunjee Lee & Katie McClusky do not receive any
   compensation for Training/Staff Meetings as it is built into their
   salaries.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you. Hope you have a
pleasant day. 😊

Best regards,

*Ashley Militello*
*Administrative Assistant *

                             T: 212-966-0219
SoHo: 598 Broadway, FL 3, New York, NY 10012
Park Ave: 120 E 56th St, FL 2, New York, NY 10022
E: [email-masked] | www.asandaspa.com

On Tue, Jun 14, 2016 at 6:58 AM, Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hi Both,
>
> Please find the ASSP Payroll for Period 2016.05-30 to 2016.06.12, also I
> am mentioning some issues below.
>
> *Note: - I have added Total C, Total V, and Total NS in bottom of every
> services, Please do not remove them, it would be effect formulas. Thanks*
>
>
> 1 . I haven't found Yunusov Nick  name in payroll, so I haven't mentioned
> tips.
>
> 2.   Emily Cruz working front desk at park 10:00Am - 3:00PM,in that case I
> don't know  what should I do.
>
> 3.   On 12th June *Butcovan Ana*, *Bernard Sebastian*, *Huh Shally,* and *Safronov,
> Adam*, comfort zone training 9AM-1PM, I have added amount for all of them
> = $9*4
>
> 4.  For Steven Medina, In Time Clock on 1st June The total hours was=
> 37.60, I don't have any idea so i randomly putted 8:00 hrs, i have attached
> screenshot for your reference,and please guide me what should I do on this
> case?
>
>
> Regards
> Ashish Dabral
>
>