Subject: Re: ASSP Payroll 2016.08.21 Aesthetics
From: Daisy Zhang <[email-masked]>
To: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>
Cc: Anthony Cassar <[email-masked]>, Lidia Orellana <[email-masked]>, Gene Frisco <[email-masked]>, Dani Balarezo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2016 16:22:03 -0400

Ashish,

Thank you for spending time on Skype with us today/tonight. I appreciate it
and just want to make a clear in the excel spreadsheet when you record the
wages of hourly employees that will help us speed the process. F​​or
example, we add two columns you can find in Nuriia Asanova tab. If she is
hourly employee please indicate the actual hours when you generate time
clock from Mindbody. If not, please enter "Yes" under the Salary cell. You
also see the "Prior period Adjustments" at the bottom of Columns A we
add in for any corrections we will make in the future.

-- 
Please let me know if you have any question.

Thank you,

*Daisy R. Zhang*

150 Broad Hollow Rd, PH 11
Melville, NY 11747
Office Line (516) 771-7900
Work  Fax  (516) 771-7569