Subject: Payroll Updates
From: Daisy Zhang <[email-masked]>
To: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>
Cc: Anthony Cassar <[email-masked]>, Lidia Orellana <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2016 23:05:32 -0400

Ashish,

Thank for making efforts for the payroll processing. We have some updates
listed below.

   - Payroll Summary Tab: enter figures in highlight, eg. Salary, Rate $$$,
   Hours, Wages, Commission, Tips and make sure link the right formula
   of Gross Pay
   - Individual Employee tab: see if you can calculate "Hours", please use
   you "wages" at Column AK divide by the hourly "Rate" in Payroll Summary Tab
   - Aesthetic sheet: please update *Retail Comm* for the entire department
   - Message sheet: 1) as the image showed below, the "Total" cell link to
   "AK11" which is the right amount but when transferred to Payroll Summary
   tab, the value will either lost or change. Please formula to
   "Wages+Retail+Tips". 2) please update *Retail Comm* for Ana Butcovan,
   Rivk Carvel, Nelson Diaz, Shabbath Johnson etc. (please go through all the
   name)

   - Colin Havener: @Massage Dept, He is manager now and gets annual salary
   $42,000 since this pay period.
   - Hair Department Assistant: 1) $10/hr for Linda Ross, Amanda Lily
   Akplease get us their "Hours" from Mindbody if it's possible 2) Check
   "Gross Pay" under Payroll Summary Tab in highlight, the formula is not
   linked right.
   - Nick Vincent: please adjust his Redo's and Cancellation of last pay
   period since we don't see any adjustment made, I attach you previous email
   for making changes and tell him that will push to his next paycheck.
   - Employee Name Format: First Name (Nickname) Last Name
   - For the future processing, we would like to get a week report from you
   on either the following Mon or Tue for reviewing, eg. upcoming pay period
   9/5-9/18, please send us 9/5-9/11 week sheet on 9/12 or 9/13. Thus the
   employee can make comments early then let you adjust it. Also we told Paul
   (One of managers) the deadline of making change from employees by the pay
   period end of Tue 9/20, because we will process the payroll on Wed 9/21.

We are coordinating to get some progress, if you have any good experience
please advise us. Have a good weekend!

Thank you,

*Daisy R. Zhang*

150 Broad Hollow Rd, PH 11
Melville, NY 11747
Office Line (516) 771-7900
Work  Fax  (516) 771-7569