Subject: viagogo attendance - 21.12.2017
From: Viraat Joshi <[email-masked]>
To: manager <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>, Vaishali Sah <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2017 12:40:27 +0530 (IST)

Hi Sir , 

Please find below attendance for viagogo India - 21.12.2017 . 

Absentee: 

1. Priya Verma - Approved Leave 
2. Catalina Lopez - week OFF - working weekends 
3. Ginette Ehua - week OFF - working weekends 
4. Ajay Singh Mawri - Family Emergency 

Lates : 

1 .Moro Emmaus 11:05 to start at 11:00 (will complete the shit , logout time : 20:05) 
2. Eduardo Losada 11:05 to start at 11:00 (will complete the shit , logout time : 20:05) 
3. Sarav Mitar 11:08 to start at 11:00 (will complete the shit , logout time : 20:08) 
4. Yash Sharma 11:11 to start at 11:00 (will complete the shit , logout time : 20:11) 
5. Prabhat Anand 11:01 to start at 11:00 (will complete the shit , logout time : 20:01) 
6. Subhojit Hati 11:33 to start at 11:00 (will complete the shit + penalty , logout time : 20:45) 
7. Jose Filho 11:05 to start at 11:00 (will complete the shit , logout time : 20:05) 

Thanks 

Kind Regards 
Viraat Joshi