Subject: Viagogo attendance - 23.01.2018
From: Viraat Joshi <[email-masked]>
To: saurabh <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>, Vaishali Sah <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2018 13:24:27 +0530 (IST)

Hi Sir, 

Please find below attendance update for viagogo India - 23.01.2018 

Absentee : 

1.Danish Khan - Approved Leave 
2.Vandana P - Approved Leave 
3.Vishal Bassi - Sick Leave 
4.Ekta Arora - Sick Leave 
5.Caleb Lodi - Approved Leave 
6.Moro Emmaus - Approved Leave 
7.Martine Stura - week OFF 
8Monique Cirino - Sick Leave 

Lates : 

1.Eduardo Losada 11:05 to start at 11:00 - logout time 20:05 
2.Jose Filho 11:05 to start at 11:00 - logout time 20:05 
3.Cataline Ayerbe 11:05 to start at 11:00 - logout time 20:05 
4.Aakash Singh 11:06 to start at 11:00 - logout time 20:06 
5.Yash Sharma 11:07 to start at 11:00 - logout time 20:07 
6.Daniel Ndala 11:14 to start at 11:00 - logout time 20:14 
7.Gillbrine Zola 11:14 to start at 11:00 - logout time 20:14 
8.Aditya Agarwal 11:21 to start at 11:00 - logout time 20:21 
9.Deepanker Yadav 11:34 to start at 11:00 - logout time 20:34 
10.Subhojit Hati 11:21 to start at 11:00 - logout time 20:21 

Thanks 

Kind Regards 
Viraat Joshi