Subject: [Slack] lsmindia updates for the week of April 22nd, 2018
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2018 04:30:14 +0000

Want more useful (and beautiful) data about the way your team uses
Slack?

Check out Slack Analytics:
https://my.slack.com/stats?utm_source=weeklyemail

---

lsmindia's Weekly SummarySunday, April 22nd – Saturday, April 28th

Hope you had a good weekend! Here's a summary of what happened in your
workspace last week:

1 member was added:
Sankalp

1 account was deactivated:
Tarun Aggarwal

1 member became inactive:
apoorv

View your directory:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/x-t26538807094-356434543078/admin

---

Your members sent a total of 2,011 messages last week (that's 250 fewer
than the week before). Of those, 20% were in public channels and 80%
were direct messages. Your members also uploaded 59 files (that's 6
fewer than the week before). 

Looking for more stats? Check out your workspace's stats page:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/x-t26538807094-356434543078/admin/stats

---

The channel your workspace used most last week was
#attendance-break-time
(https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/x-t26538807094-356434543078/archives/attendance-break-time),
with 203 messages. That’s quite a conversation.

---

Your workspace has 4 owners:
angela
angelalacombe
saurabhdadu (primary owner)
subir

There are 2 admins:
ashish

pritish

In total there are 41 people in your workspace (up 1 from last week)
(that's not including 180 deactivated accounts).

Remember: it's important to keep the list of owners and admins up to
date since they control your workspace's settings:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/x-t26538807094-356434543078/admin

Your workspace is on Slack's Free plan, which is free to use for as long
as you want for teams of all sizes. Interested in unlimited archive
access and integrations, single sign-on, custom data retention, and
more? Check out our paid plans to learn all about it:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/x-t26538807094-356434543078/pricing

---

This email is sent to Workspace Owners and Admins of active workspaces.
If you'd prefer not to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe here:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-a2d250d2e1-weekly