Subject: Critical security alert for [email-masked]
From: Google <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2021 14:57:59 GMT

This is a copy of a security alert sent to [email-masked].
[email-masked] is the recovery email for this account. If you don't
recognize this account, disconnect
<https://accounts.google.com/AccountDisavow?adt=AOX8kioPFrMz4GDb3be4cykA7_ZegVx0y-G9aQgqOUDca3sr0zCRCf7_tQepQ0dx&rfn=273&anexp=nret-fa>
it.
Password reset requested for your Google Account

[email-masked]

Hi Monika,

Google received a request to recover access to the Google Account
[email-masked].

If you made this request, you don't need to take any action right now.
You'll get an email after 6 hours with further instructions.

If you didn't make this request, you can cancel it
<https://accounts.google.com/signin/challenge/marl/sgo?marl=ABHrDGRolzU-JiGb21fEJIdwm6jUSoIJ6HA4jgYX-j5diMKfi1-ON6TLRW5EyddM_vH5QLXPUnSP9WwXw5b85DYvd_evy00A-p2pqwBUt_Ni8YtqMGU-To9NWRwLKybJVnzxKQiZV2AA&hl=en&anexp=nret-fa>.
Learn more about suspicious account recovery requests
<https://support.google.com/accounts?p=resp-pw-reset-hold>.

Thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,
The Google Accounts Team
You received this email to let you know about important changes to your
Google Account and services.
© 2021 Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA