Subject: Your November travel report is here
From: "Uber for Business" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2021 19:49:12 -0600
List-Id: <6240256.xt.local>

Uber

 Monthly report:

 CHERRY E COMMERCE SERVICES P LTD

 November 2021 

Gain deeper insights into your account's travel activity to help manage your spend, increase savings and make informed decisions around travel policy and employee access.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=305f3053d9826ba087f087ac9df5f6d0b2587fe59cfd71eb163b651200563e5ea4805c487fd0f931a0c889fdda60cddb0549f3226439b95a 
Go to my dashboard

 

Spend

Spend November

₹0.00

 

Monthly spend

Actual usage and spend may vary due to adjustments, changing conversion rates or other data variance. To view the most up-to-date spend amount, download your organisation’s monthly statement in the admin dashboard.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=305f3053d9826ba0e91bd14fa5a2dde59ea95d027b0c3ce6994d0a7c918d8657cca904765d6b97532e887f9dee6e723808cea720679edf1e 
Learn more

 

Rider experience

Monthly active riders

 

Ensure that no one misses out on great experiences when they travel for work – invite more people to join your account.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=305f3053d9826ba06a776737d293023f68c13565042825a566458d01cc693cfe4f4c981979a2e804caef1c615092f605145868e63087f8a2 
Invite people

 

You are receiving this communication because you are an administrator of an Uber for Business account. Your report may vary from actual utilisation and spend due to adjustments, changing conversion rates or other data variance. Export account activity using your dashboard to view the most up-to-date utilisation data.

 

 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=305f3053d9826ba01fa7149998f6d13d3bdecf1daf492362e13b672a331e63cda2418d6223e340787e034a7b59f0c6b81d247d1d1104da40 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=305f3053d9826ba03507f1ca1281d15a4d8c40ec8ca4c38eca4b93769b4b1c912dd7b6f87d8f9046e00a4d54e28bf53c10013d36718e15ea 

https://view.et.uber.com/?qs=22e863adfd51dba4f64560758fcdfe951ae1243404de04f19eea1994c1f2bb4bd7a536cab9877d1358b90513ff2dadbfbf23f967f5366af23d1a7bbb508b67c8eedb3338798ff6ee0cd6cddaeee510d8 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=305f3053d9826ba09ed98cebfa7aecc38030bc11517cb555da576638e543a2b193d7b10e5a1534374d31e99ef5e423ed367db2fdd9b7fae2 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=305f3053d9826ba0ebd341c289a23412d2fb11b612f3f3b38643a1b6c00ee2c253f13aeb12dcf3e44c7f2e174f7aef4551994e9a9813dbb5 

 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=305f3053d9826ba013a14dbb88a7faee02bd0c632ac35cc0290e45297df671285cdb176e9e04a7424e1e59071c290ffaef4f701f26078fa3 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=305f3053d9826ba0418e878d6aafb242920a45401b81340ee801622e0d506ab66d7fbf21b5419345ec59e5d8a058893c5efc52c04a57cda7 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=305f3053d9826ba0285cfe09ad713bbbbe1e0dfe27717ab9674e423f70fa4fbe9f76c9dde26dc28f98e3c14d0186ff78d7dc571847f122e0 

 

Uber India Systems PVT LTD 

Mr. Treublaan 7

1097 DP Amsterdam

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=305f3053d9826ba0bfc2b9b7d57ccd236bebf1ed1db028456a4e4f6c10d3b8938d8b2974029a60447ea69200a984d8fb65bcb193cb1113a5 
Uber.com