Subject: Fwd: Transcript of Thursday, December 9th, 2021, 06:51:04 pm. Operator: Jason. Visitor: Traveler
From: Charles Neville <[email-masked]>
To: LiveSalesman Escalation <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2021 20:34:11 +0100

Hi, a fairly good chat here but it would be great if the operator could
also remember to submit the lead. I’m not at my desk at the moment so
please could you have that done?

Thanks

Charles

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: 'LiveChat' via Sales Forms <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2021 at 20:08
Subject: Transcript of Thursday, December 9th, 2021, 06:51:04 pm. Operator:
Jason. Visitor: Traveler
To: <[email-masked]>

Chat transcript

*ref*
https://jaywaytravel.com/tour/greece?kwd=greece%20trips&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI5Ljdu67X9AIVMAqtBh1C1wVdEAAYASAAEgL2CvD_BwE

  Jason Thu, 12/09/21 06:51:04 pm UTC

Hi there, can we help you plan your upcoming vacation?

  Traveler 06:51:04 pm

Hi we are just starting to look into a trip to Europe. We were going to do
a cruise but decided we wanted to do a land trip. Our biggest goals are to
go to Rome and Santorini, we are hoping for 10 days

  Jason 06:54:22 pm

Perfect, What kind of activities do you like to do on vacation?

  Traveler 06:56:39 pm

We love the sightseeing and really good food.

  Jason 06:58:07 pm

Great, and may we know how many of you will be travelling and aprox.
leaving when?

  Traveler 07:00:16 pm

It is just my husband and I, we would like to plan it July 1st(travel day)
thru July15th(travel day back)

  Jason 07:01:02 pm

that is Awesome! and your leaving from United states , correct?

  Traveler 07:02:01 pm

Yes that is correct, Boise Idaho

  Jason 07:02:22 pm

This really sound a romantic vacation ahead , I will go ahead echo this to
our expert vacation planners to get in touch with you with more information.

May I know your name, email and phone number?

  Traveler 07:03:11 pm

That would be great, we have not used your company before, I am hoping
there are great reviews. My name is Tami Hurt and my email is
[email-masked]

  Jason 07:05:23 pm

No worries, leave it to us and we will get back with you the soonest , you
may also check reviews on our site from our satisfied clients . Jayway has
been working for many years to make our clients vacations the best way
possible.
Thank you for the details, in the meantime is there anythig else I may help
you with?.

  Traveler 07:05:45 pm

🙂
No thank you, I will wait to hear from one of the agents. Thanks so much

  Jason 07:06:54 pm

Thank you for choosing Jayway in advance and we look forward to be your
travel partner soon! Stay safe.

Jason archived the chat 07:08:43 pm

Duration: 17m 39s
Chat started on:
https://jaywaytravel...e-rome-santorini-athens-tour#overview
<https://jaywaytravel.com/itineraries/venice-rome-santorini-athens-tour#overview>
Referrer: https://jaywaytravel.com/tour/greece?kwd=greece%20trips...
<https://jaywaytravel.com/tour/greece?kwd=greece%20trips&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI5Ljdu67X9AIVMAqtBh1C1wVdEAAYASAAEgL2CvD_BwE>
Visitor geolocation: Eagle, Idaho, United States / 184.99.85.110
<http://twitter.com/LiveChat> <http://facebook.com/LiveChat>

E-mail from LiveChat
<https://www.livechatinc.com/powered-by-livechat/?utm_source=chat_transcript&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=jaywaytravel.com>
-- 
--
Charles Neville
Marketing Director,  JayWay Travel Inc.
M +420 720 574 576
T +1 914 500 8984
E [email-masked]
W jaywaytravel.com
IATAN Accredited: # 33-7 4707 0