Subject: what are benefits of 1800 / 1860 number services in enhancing customer service experience ? ☎ 📞
From: EDGE TECHNOLOGY <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2021 05:46:04 +0000
List-Id: wn113cmq2da97 <NEWSLETTER>

VIEW THIS EMAIL IN BROWSER
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/hd334lf7gm728/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/23c6e1ef417fd0639dbf38bfb154388bc6a59a67
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/hd334lf7gm728/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/1f3f0d4fe2de3f9cf4bc7246ad5cc0d9e60a7022
TATA TOLL FREE
 
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/hd334lf7gm728/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/b79b3bad990802b1535c694a3d2202063015a9dd
A toll-free number can help you bring a paradigm shift in your
customer experience by enabling your customers to conveniently reach
out to you without any cost
Tata Tele Business Services’ Toll-Free Services are provided on a
state-of-the-art and intelligent network with easy to remember 1800
and 1860 number series to the enterprises. With an industry-first SLA
commitment and an exclusive self-care portal, our services ensure that
enterprises can establish higher service standards and be always
accessible to the customers.
For more details on the same kindly click on below button or you can
also reply to this email for assistance from our expert team.
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/hd334lf7gm728/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/b79b3bad990802b1535c694a3d2202063015a9dd 
                    
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/hd334lf7gm728/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/4064844ee7251b731c7171ebcde2b305caee045f
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/hd334lf7gm728/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/85889c32f86165d54b83c2ab9680986691e47aa9
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/hd334lf7gm728/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/8b4d654ebe808f023e4f4e72ff8ecfd024c1b806
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/hd334lf7gm728/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/0414bb7348f02151dba194110be9c0953375586f
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/hd334lf7gm728/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/ccdf1d931f3dc387d71283ddda8adaca92efa0e7
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/hd334lf7gm728/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/ba64eb2261332ce4719cd71f168b60051cf9eb33
Copyright © [2020] [ EDGE TECHNOLOGY ], All rights reserved.
Our mailing address is:
[EDGE TECHNOLOGY],
[[email-masked]]
 
You  received this email because you have taken services or
interacted with EDGE TECHNOLOGY
 
 unsubscribe from this list.
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/hd334lf7gm728/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/2f4a0c797bf674d9afeff72788943fa001586bd9