Subject: Prior Employment Verification of Mohd Adeel Akhter
From: "Arjun R" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2021 23:27:49 +0530

Dear Sir/Madam,

             We would like to introduce ourselves as an authorized agency
appointed by top Indian and Multi-National companies having diversified
business verticals, to conduct background checks for the employees /
prospective employees being recruited by the company.

We would request you to kindly authenticate the employment details as
provided to us by the candidate "Mohd Adeel Akhter"

Your valuable feedback will assist us in taking right hiring decisions.

 

                              DETAILS

 CANDIDATE'S INPUT

HR COMMENTS

1

Company Name & Address

Cherry E-Commerce Services Pvt Ltd

Kindly Confirm

2

Period of Employment

12-Oct-2020 to 25-May-2021

Kindly Confirm

3

Designation

Bilingual Customer support executive

Kindly Confirm

4

Employee Code

-

Kindly Confirm

5

Last drawn salary

kindly provide  

Kindly Confirm

6

Supervisor Name

Please Provide

Kindly Confirm

7

Duties & responsibilities Handled

Please Provide

Please Provide

8

Attitude & Personal reputation of the candidate

Please Provide

Please Provide

9

Performance at work

Please Provide

Please Provide

10

Reason for leaving Any other relevant information

Please Provide

Kindly Confirm

11

Eligible for rehire Yes / No. ( If No please specify the reason )

Please Provide

Please Provide

 

Verifier Name

Please Provide

Designation

Please Provide

Contact No

Please Provide

 

We have been authorized to communicate with you for verification of above
information. A release permitting you to confirm the information (mentioned
by us) has been signed by the applicant, and this document can be produced
for your verification, if required.

Any information disclosed/ confirmed by you will be held in strictest
confidence, and will not be shared with any other third party. The
information received by us will be used only for the purpose of making a
hiring decision. You will not be held liable or responsible for correctness
of any information and its disclosure to us.

 

Thanks & Regards,

 

Arjun.R

Assistant Manager - Client Relations

M: +91 9840864247   P: +91 44 40107270

India's Leading Business Assurance Company