Subject: You’re invited! Essential tips for automating everyday tasks in Slack
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2021 22:39:10 -0600
List-Id: <10958519.xt.local>

Slack

 

 

 

 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c094a6c68f311c96b782520d96260b32fae6fbd2247f3f3a667b1e5d34d6d1e326e614b3321c5bf5ee440ea54b5ae62a3cc5052ba6ccc8f12c50a7daeaded117 

 WEBINAR
Essential tips for automating everyday tasks in Slack

Wednesday, December 15 
11am IST 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c094a6c68f311c96b782520d96260b32fae6fbd2247f3f3a667b1e5d34d6d1e326e614b3321c5bf5ee440ea54b5ae62a3cc5052ba6ccc8f12c50a7daeaded117 
REGISTER 

For millions of knowledge workers, students and frontline workers around the world, Slack is their digital workplace and hub to communicate, collaborate and perform daily tasks and work.

In this webinar, we’ll walk through the foundations of Slack’s Workflow Builder tool, help you build automated workflows for your organisation, and use real world use cases that any team can implement straightaway to improve your teams productivity.

Things you’ll learn:

-
 
Introduction to Slack’s Workflow Builder tool
 
-
 
How to identify opportunities to streamline processes using Workflow Builder
 
-
 
Use cases to help drive projects forward, reduce email and automate processes without any coding required

Can’t attend? 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c094a6c68f311c96b782520d96260b32fae6fbd2247f3f3a667b1e5d34d6d1e326e614b3321c5bf5ee440ea54b5ae62a3cc5052ba6ccc8f12c50a7daeaded117 
Register  anyway and we’ll send you a recording after the webinar!

 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c094a6c68f311c96af85e800a5551d03a0ce11900207924108dcc700bfe3c0002378634d4460a5d3b8f0ec3d5d9ee5eb8106e5278881d880b8a5fc874e7ee614 
DON'T MISS OUT! SAVE YOUR SEAT NOW! 

 

 
 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c094a6c68f311c96a6b573c4095437db1881460f8d6dc84156a2acb2ec785954c99834815aae0daaf74a7d99b2a32349776103eb25f070fc 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c094a6c68f311c960b915be0f964240a804caf816a34783390c212c9d45da59558dcc2c13c071469b0df3c166af30f38bd3047bf82ebc962 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c094a6c68f311c96ec71d084caffa3c55cae700721832d4200d86052e21a3cbf3986acce3b8e08623a53fbff37fbc6e72fc53cbf0a4eda65 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c094a6c68f311c96a21cec63b7b569b80c79e7318d4e7b90ebb06b16a715ab379b2c548fbd23c59274317302e11574a8d42e35fb371d5634 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c094a6c68f311c96096b384a69cc589d02d19b23c4b737541a462677cbcdfc63c6925cd46c3c62532c0f434b6eb249dcdaaadc33f3483d19 

©2021 Slack Technologies, LLC, a Salesforce company.
500 Howard Street,  

San Francisco, CA 94105

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c094a6c68f311c9687be6b220d873354e577ed465333381c3e7079922e787226d09b3a6601a1befabbee58045bc7c3d9e06787a68c22b973 
slack.com 

Slack Technologies, Inc., 500 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105 US 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c094a6c68f311c965c4345451aa89b37aea275e647452f94424d019e4cc839ed2954d9e000f80f3e6c502df32511a4b77c5c1b204bdec2d7ee48ca965b2b678d 
Our blog  | 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c094a6c68f311c96e5954a11a4322d823d72e8a2b9fff6ef42a108592ef2bb362026f6c54a625284fc355a79d3bc9541dc38827c77d2cc1cd96e1bb24e03e2df 
Unsubscribe  | 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c094a6c68f311c969604f30e9febd02b8eadd43263f4e37a51e77eb40acefe2c5349a624ffb0032e14ba691e774e35c9defdffb8e035d6dfb341989e3b99e1c9 
Policies  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c094a6c68f311c9695206f277f07a227061d1882e056d06217d1133fa24757cfb325924ff3f21d88b72a3124daefaf22654bee0f85dbb9a0 
Help Centre    |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c094a6c68f311c962358542c34a56c7af359512168a03d9bfb5e6f4d80874350ef0c7274270ecbf01a8b0e9e26cdcf67cf339362d63bd15c 
Slack Community  

All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective&nbsp;owners.

 

https://view.email.slackhq.com/?qs=e91d49d13c4fce90d4614202fa2e5ef51e2e62dcd754c1812bca2e36fefbf81e6271b73b2f8b10d621f5957de2e20833878a512149341caf9849ae7ec554f6512da837f78173440bf105bb5ffb6bee1e 
View in browser