Subject: Keep everyone entertained this season. Shop last-minute deals on PCs and more.
From: "Windows" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2021 14:43:30 -0600
List-Id: <7279405.xt.local>

Windows 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=5fad1b6d2f6869bd9c25acba7b169c5fe4c6a5cb703887a3160768d3f66a2d632437697f9c713e3d6bdba89ad881414fde2a68a71b961b63e9ea7d81349bdaba 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=5fad1b6d2f6869bd9164b6c75185b5e735149d5bdb8ca4a93dc3425c17dd7be81183eb20dee778f839c34e138938d9800baaae205795890a083a5062047093f8 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=5fad1b6d2f6869bd9164b6c75185b5e735149d5bdb8ca4a93dc3425c17dd7be81183eb20dee778f839c34e138938d9800baaae205795890a083a5062047093f8 
That’s a Wrap Sale
Finish your list with great deals on last-minute gifts. Save on PCs, Surface devices and more.1

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=5fad1b6d2f6869bd9164b6c75185b5e735149d5bdb8ca4a93dc3425c17dd7be81183eb20dee778f839c34e138938d9800baaae205795890a083a5062047093f8 
 Shop the deals 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=5fad1b6d2f6869bd6f4c576d23182232c0c6a68885a852edcd0e690cc72fcea151df7898d2485f8c350305e2ac982c33708ac9df823ad53a3216feec9cce591b 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=5fad1b6d2f6869bd6f4c576d23182232c0c6a68885a852edcd0e690cc72fcea151df7898d2485f8c350305e2ac982c33708ac9df823ad53a3216feec9cce591b 
Movie editing  made easy
Collect your photos, pick a theme, choose a soundtrack, and automatically generate a movie with one click. Microsoft Photos makes capturing your holiday memories easy.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=5fad1b6d2f6869bd6f4c576d23182232c0c6a68885a852edcd0e690cc72fcea151df7898d2485f8c350305e2ac982c33708ac9df823ad53a3216feec9cce591b 
 Make a movie 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=5fad1b6d2f6869bd480e1249db15c05e014ea907d46c2f183718b1b86d5f09fea410108c58cf1842c36be0080ecc1a77c380dd6713ef4f838b5958a0b6e8bb14 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=5fad1b6d2f6869bd480e1249db15c05e014ea907d46c2f183718b1b86d5f09fea410108c58cf1842c36be0080ecc1a77c380dd6713ef4f838b5958a0b6e8bb14 
Create a festive holiday with  Microsoft templates
Make holiday cards, decorations, gift tags and more with free premium templates for Word and PowerPoint available with Microsoft 365. Use fun designs and inspiring artwork and let your holiday spirit shine.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=5fad1b6d2f6869bd480e1249db15c05e014ea907d46c2f183718b1b86d5f09fea410108c58cf1842c36be0080ecc1a77c380dd6713ef4f838b5958a0b6e8bb14 
 Explore your options 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=5fad1b6d2f6869bdcd13d896afe71af0ef1d705799a715151de6be0cfee3fda64ed507844c6224a75a627997f8e61a01cef8d6effe0a3c8055d63fc466ec2e53 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=5fad1b6d2f6869bdcd13d896afe71af0ef1d705799a715151de6be0cfee3fda64ed507844c6224a75a627997f8e61a01cef8d6effe0a3c8055d63fc466ec2e53 
Keep the fun going with free  PC games
Spend time building and playing together.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=5fad1b6d2f6869bdcd13d896afe71af0ef1d705799a715151de6be0cfee3fda64ed507844c6224a75a627997f8e61a01cef8d6effe0a3c8055d63fc466ec2e53 
 Browse PC games 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=5fad1b6d2f6869bd6437b6fdb3caaccf0501ac48976e1b2c9cc134f81feefa2bd8e64055b61f80baee907c926867af7a05cdf48fb65b664e92dfbb06cc7c798a 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=5fad1b6d2f6869bd6437b6fdb3caaccf0501ac48976e1b2c9cc134f81feefa2bd8e64055b61f80baee907c926867af7a05cdf48fb65b664e92dfbb06cc7c798a 
Get your first 3 months of Xbox Game Pass for PC  for $1.
Play Halo Infinite on day one plus Age of Empires IV, Forza Horizon 5 and 100+ amazing PC games with Xbox Game Pass for PC. Enjoy new games on day one as well as iconic franchises from Bethesda Softworks, indie games, blockbusters, and more.2

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=5fad1b6d2f6869bd6437b6fdb3caaccf0501ac48976e1b2c9cc134f81feefa2bd8e64055b61f80baee907c926867af7a05cdf48fb65b664e92dfbb06cc7c798a 
Join now

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=5fad1b6d2f6869bdb17f61037ffc0f789c3cfca1ac0cc737e6f2822b189dae58b3c31d5fc3b22fceacfe6fc36bb4739c32c507998cf201a54211e29e53c5ff98 
Celebrate the  season together

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=5fad1b6d2f6869bdb17f61037ffc0f789c3cfca1ac0cc737e6f2822b189dae58b3c31d5fc3b22fceacfe6fc36bb4739c32c507998cf201a54211e29e53c5ff98 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=5fad1b6d2f6869bdb17f61037ffc0f789c3cfca1ac0cc737e6f2822b189dae58b3c31d5fc3b22fceacfe6fc36bb4739c32c507998cf201a54211e29e53c5ff98 
Find movies everyone will love

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=5fad1b6d2f6869bd301a0eb1e7f0f92a3f79423dfc27cb06bdccd164ef06f565da5f713f96337d31c243c346c89c074364bdab38c0a1733519e7347789bbf1c7 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=5fad1b6d2f6869bd301a0eb1e7f0f92a3f79423dfc27cb06bdccd164ef06f565da5f713f96337d31c243c346c89c074364bdab38c0a1733519e7347789bbf1c7 
Build a joyful music playlist

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=5fad1b6d2f6869bde2a7c28e1b2636e74be21f006dcd166c9668574b3f54758fd0d295c028864ba0273c63663f97b54e1a28f7dbd4da9adc23553d136ec66898 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=5fad1b6d2f6869bde2a7c28e1b2636e74be21f006dcd166c9668574b3f54758fd0d295c028864ba0273c63663f97b54e1a28f7dbd4da9adc23553d136ec66898 
Bake cookies together

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=5fad1b6d2f6869bd08f1c1222372cd4d1aa4772a629eef42d8b81209a1e90ac65521e8c66f911d5e6b3586cb22cd54d40b1fb8347789d648a717b594cc7ec9f2 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=5fad1b6d2f6869bd08f1c1222372cd4d1aa4772a629eef42d8b81209a1e90ac65521e8c66f911d5e6b3586cb22cd54d40b1fb8347789d648a717b594cc7ec9f2 
Win a custom Minecraft themed  gaming PC
Join Microsoft Rewards and receive a free entry for a chance to win a custom gaming PC inspired by Part II of Minecraft’s Caves and Cliffs Update. Earn Rewards points towards more entries and chances to win gift cards, and more.3

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=5fad1b6d2f6869bd08f1c1222372cd4d1aa4772a629eef42d8b81209a1e90ac65521e8c66f911d5e6b3586cb22cd54d40b1fb8347789d648a717b594cc7ec9f2 
 Join Microsoft Rewards 

You will receive emails about Microsoft Rewards, including offers about Microsoft and partner products. 
https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=dca243af426ee6c26f47f157dbe5b420a3dc731e5b736b8997be348b65d76c300d72a5188aa08a41ee102309bfc2215b6fe90f3932df332dab5a55cc000a05f6 
Terms  and 
https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=5fad1b6d2f6869bd2a6e9c4ff69355449fd1aaeff7a6ecef7c25eea1eb893387fdbaa83a80e23a046950bc4135e1538257f695a3975328e7e86a712ec81217e0 
Privacy Statement 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=5fad1b6d2f6869bde2c716f890787c0c17a6f4d6265e40b4d23ef20c11f335fc30b92be4464e242fa0e6546ee3f0e3768d926e86c92fde266c1d920cb95bf812 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=5fad1b6d2f6869bdebdfcc706740b3b9431513783347b9a2c5726d5bd082fa93c864a8c842b1e2e93c486d3725005b67408c33fb0eb5c8c0ce585c27ae02e138 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=5fad1b6d2f6869bdf2f3b3006f2493b3dfd9cde0f1fc4f9d474d11e98b28bff4e63a8ce829b7e855b7e722af4e36a81736974a117c56cfff4bc5e8a615b9be3c 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=5fad1b6d2f6869bdc1c8be57a8116ff38c42df9f680d87170e4db1e3c3ce55b715186ba74600e317a9319a7dc88d893e7ba7bb36226e096bc381d5c260027e3e 

 1 Limited time offers, while supplies last. Available only in Microsoft online store in US and Puerto Rico. Not valid on prior orders or purchases; cannot be transferred or otherwise redeemed for cash or promo code(s). May not be combinable with other offers. Refunds will take into account the discount. Price discount does not include taxes, shipping, or other fees. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Microsoft reserves the right to modify or discontinue offers at any time. Other exclusions and limits may apply. See webpage for specific details.
2 Halo Infinite available on December 8. After any promotional period, subscription continues automatically at regular price unless canceled. Promotion for new subscribers only. Game catalog varies. Mobile gaming (beta); select regions and devices; limits apply. Cloud gaming: server availability and wait times may vary; see system requirements. See 
https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=5fad1b6d2f6869bd4db1c8973c705bf36963f9612fb7d24b75d0488d6ac08145c6693a4dfe7480faeeff8180402d93303cbc3057cf401717acb935dfad939e5c 
xbox.com/gamepass for details.
3 Sweepstakes ends January 18, 2022. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY. Open only to Microsoft Rewards members who are legal residents of the 50 United States. See 
https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=dca243af426ee6c2010d636e5911d9b42708b7d5f84182a34e11e5cf46f44d38b2be4ccec30de728243661f18f3e2b6114cc81ee02eeaba854f889e2c157a429 
Official Rules  for details including alternate method of entry.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=5fad1b6d2f6869bd3ec2dac71acc690f688a1ae40118a4469a0c677813fa446080e00696b44f4f89f7732208d9b3664c1c0789feac52f4e09ce8ea5a01c5b6ee 
Unsubscribe  | 
https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=5fad1b6d2f6869bddcded9071abd156cbecb17eaf14e113ee8c42569610a1d22e34b00c6107a7cbc5919b50ed778763986dc6af0e19c5a20e654be717728928b 
Privacy Statement  | 
https://view.engage.windows.com/?qs=5c438d428e49fbd0a70f71696293bd5558457482b11a2186cfb7fd6ab71538f90fe81a8c61e2f631abef3caab6839d6f247e9a7d40938c750f1dbbfe75d047539fef2499d2155343d330b0858644971a 
View as webpage 

Microsoft Corporation

One Microsoft Way

Redmond, WA 98052