Subject: Last chance to register - Slack Sessions reinventing work
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2021 02:35:19 -0600
List-Id: <10958519.xt.local>

Slack

 

 

 

  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=d83294ed534b1ce729742e47aab91e6abece71ef9e978812d88d80811e110bc8286ba269338d520afec5d48005c851e637f18e54d5007b93b9991f546806cdae 

Slack Sessions: A Virtual Panel

Wednesday December 8th, 2021 | 3:00pm IST

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=d83294ed534b1ce75d623e8c5ff00658fc7150108b5e3aaf3af43e5f9da8011df26de7ecb2e8b545877aeab9a21f0808e14d15d889c60346e84539343ca26f29 
REGISTER 

Hi there,

Last call! Join us for Slack Sessions and learn how Harsha Bhogle, Arundhati Bhattacharya, Revathi Venkatraman are rethinking leadership. 

 Are you in? To register visit 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=d83294ed534b1ce78ee9ad7c9e436fb52bbefa169b47ffb3fb2b198b3ca635a903c6c92915b39bac6456f8a2aa9d5bf6d589fbbd31fbe563ed7be0c95e5a080d 
our site . 

 FEATURED SPEAKERS

Arundhati
Bhattacharya
Chairperson and CEO, Salesforce India

Harsha
Bhogle
Cricket Commentator and Journalist

Revathi Venkatraman
Head of Success, Slack APAC

Slack Sessions: A Virtual Panel
Wednesday December 8th, 2021 | 3:00pm IST

 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=d83294ed534b1ce78657989531bbd6731844cb0b08d4a9759f13569043221fc3ce697374547ee0bdd3f8db0eaf6da63fafc880941eb7c66fa2dca7317b19ec67 
REGISTER NOW 

 

 
 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=d83294ed534b1ce78a260ed657d2fa74c68bcd19acab05b5079d74a5a8f319ed6364b0f05f301b87c5d0ff9a8d36efc0ff5e13f70ee0bbf9f115bf28c913c944 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=d83294ed534b1ce70d280475fbe750a6cca881027f1b33eb71781d31d246975e4e0f2e942d981a246e88dfd0214c4c870f1a32ae66de1704306aa0e1555c9b54 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=d83294ed534b1ce79634a88a82fbaaa01bd150f6e98d62a19ec106a77cc94509b9cfbaad283d669acaac07c65a88fef2c54f17d03ba38a785fd89dbeb5510137 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=d83294ed534b1ce7a9f7bca524261a98a545e3a2c952a060f9f18592a0615b1f92103adfa92c0a4698e2f4ecd2bc662dcaa177c46ccfaff53630b312f59d04ef 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=d83294ed534b1ce7ac2cc007a4e0ae6c54860d490e73bff4d2f552bc3a1b705ebe03b5ac3f52297f8cbc3efd6b44a364cfdf3cad2a36e161a52967febdce79c7 

©2021 Slack Technologies, LLC, a Salesforce company.
500 Howard Street,  

San Francisco, CA 94105

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=d83294ed534b1ce729742e47aab91e6abece71ef9e978812d88d80811e110bc8286ba269338d520afec5d48005c851e637f18e54d5007b93b9991f546806cdae 
slack.com 

Slack Technologies, Inc., 500 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105 US 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=d83294ed534b1ce782c68dabb23d596f42de5c2c84ef6e7694e7855219518551c6c8112b4475a92ec2cb1026cc206ef8fed6663b29accb13e26fe450d28e139e 
Our blog  | 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=d83294ed534b1ce7b657d1b099f39263d74c4a4dd30ed1b53e87b0e42a2bd08884b7d8e0bc2579eef138f0e5b6a4670725e0fb3dc5bed50a81c8c5e4f1964959 
Unsubscribe  | 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=d83294ed534b1ce73c2ee5a0f7b890494d59e5b9b8c58867790562a5b3fd56e96a64693fd018cffb78c50f5a40640e1fa83fbfe7ed054f00e3731220b15aeb35 
Policies  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=d83294ed534b1ce73632177354da7334fdf3a1ed962e25012b6479ff95a688aecb7cbab40d34e3ae8120710bf7204a54a7ecdd50b04f42e4f59c2c2f23280776 
Help Centre    |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=d83294ed534b1ce770568c41877f36efe4bdeb4986304e9e4adf603e7e5fe9a5e58d1154a9bdb3e8c55da41b505fd67a5aa584d1e2c25464bd553d093431ffa1 
Slack Community  

All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective&nbsp;owners.

 

https://view.email.slackhq.com/?qs=63f05ebdaf1456855b6c451efa538b51855e8977bfc34deacdab6869b6973434bc22d6d6ead0720bf7ffe7cae6ab8c24da96e48427bd183146c95472414e47fe59bb3c60a9fc717c9d28d7934a7518cd 
View in browser