Subject: how can tata cloud services enhance the user experience ?📱💻 ☁
From: EDGE TECHNOLOGY <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2021 07:02:04 +0000
List-Id: wn113cmq2da97 <NEWSLETTER>

VIEW THIS EMAIL IN BROWSER
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/eo737hxwnt1a2/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/d921feb1938a760617b125b9221dd77b5f3ddd5d
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/eo737hxwnt1a2/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/244da6b100cada8e4ea91698d9e2a2322af2abd2
CLOUD TECHNOLOGY
 
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/eo737hxwnt1a2/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/780da0d302b43304bbe619fcfa18201f80fc8203
TATA Cloud and Software as a Services ensure connectivity wherever
you. Enterprise are now moving to Cloud services to deliver efficient,
reliable and high quality data. @Tata Tele Business Services’ Cloud
and SaaS
For more details on the same kindly click on below button or you can
also reply to this email for assistance from our expert team.
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/eo737hxwnt1a2/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/780da0d302b43304bbe619fcfa18201f80fc8203 
                    
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/eo737hxwnt1a2/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/aa7ce2799789a93f9be09df84c6c73674304447d
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/eo737hxwnt1a2/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/4e4c06e3aaa794977b6292d0406fd66825314276
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/eo737hxwnt1a2/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/af6b1985b0ce4c079ccdc59d67151363f51b2fa8
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/eo737hxwnt1a2/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/1aace823b3c423e628736bd86d42b8a6ac3fb8fd
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/eo737hxwnt1a2/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/a291cd1e050aaf07d65a944261e0a4901a7c10cf
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/eo737hxwnt1a2/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/9db9f024460921ec96405b8c50a6fc70ccfef9c2
Copyright © [2020] [ EDGE TECHNOLOGY ], All rights reserved.
Our mailing address is:
[EDGE TECHNOLOGY],
[[email-masked]]
 
You  received this email because you have taken services or
interacted with EDGE TECHNOLOGY
 
 unsubscribe from this list.
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/eo737hxwnt1a2/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/9cba2004f6c331149dd5a5db612b3ae58b123e4e