Subject: Austin Workload Issues
From: Christopher Ngo <[email-masked]>
To: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>, Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2021 15:04:46 +0000

Hi Deeksha and Ashish,

It has come to my attention that there are some very serious
inconsistencies and dishonest behaviour with the work of Austin in recent
weeks.

Please see the full report
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1l32ov2BdWG2CFdGFtKsS76FEUMs6MDDljb8t9I0EYxE/edit?usp=sharing>
and
let me know once you have investigated.

We are taking this matter very seriously.

Regards,
-- 

*Christopher Ngo*,
*Head of OperationsUENI LTD*
7 Bell Yard
London, WC2A 2JR
ueni.com <http://www.ueni.com/> | [email-masked]

UENI is a limited company registered in England and Wales under
registration number 9368082. Registered office is 7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A
2JR. VAT Number: GB218792186
*We love feedback - review us on TrustPilot
<https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/ueni.com> and Google
<http://goo.gl/7Umimf>*
<https://www.google.com/partners/agency?id=6750886093>