Subject: why dectphone for factories and manufacturing plants ?☎ 📞
From: EDGE TECHNOLOGY <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2021 05:46:07 +0000
List-Id: wn113cmq2da97 <NEWSLETTER>

VIEW THIS EMAIL IN BROWSER
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/xn864myr4e33c/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/c4c0d4bf5992df34ddecd4c224125d83dca619f0
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/xn864myr4e33c/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/156701797b2b6c118ea2f5311d341dadd6847fba
DECT PHONE  
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/xn864myr4e33c/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/c1c0ea31a854c2cf7aee91b39c0cdb74db631e9a
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/xn864myr4e33c/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/c1c0ea31a854c2cf7aee91b39c0cdb74db631e9a
DECT stands for Digitally Enhanced Cordless Telephony. It is a
wireless digital technology that allows you to make and take calls
using a cordless telephone handset. 
A DECT system is made up of (at least) two parts, a base station and
a handset. These two parts continually communicate with each other.
The base station receives data (such as incoming calls) and sends this
to the handset. Then, when you talk into the handset, this data is
transferred back to the base which is further connected to EPABX
/IPPBX.
For more details on the same kindly click on below button or you can
also reply to this email for assistance from our expert team.
 
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/xn864myr4e33c/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/c458ddf66d7bfdac0ba796c88f9b7e42afc3bc9b
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/xn864myr4e33c/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/42375514efe19ed95b5937fb1b2dd7aa584275e0
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/xn864myr4e33c/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/f052a72dbab9de6f34a5827c12e08bf07a79ca33
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/xn864myr4e33c/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/d25203ffb8566449dfe92a1f2e06b90a3bc5c51e
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/xn864myr4e33c/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/18b981cf82d145661409f4c7fd66a8d2c6af8f4c
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/xn864myr4e33c/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/8fefa2af0e01241831686b83d98d87c300a2ddd9
Copyright © [2020] [ EDGE TECHNOLOGY ], All rights reserved.
Our mailing address is:
[EDGE TECHNOLOGY],
[[email-masked]]
 
You  received this email because you have taken services or
interacted with EDGE TECHNOLOGY
 
 unsubscribe from this list.
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/xn864myr4e33c/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/fa1df7af665704f59c35ab3b186e642b08095648