From: MS I <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2021 01:24:02 +0530

To,

HR,

I am grateful for the opportunity to work for you. Over the last 2 years,
my responsibilities in this job have grown significantly, and I not only
consistently complete all of these responsibilities, but I do so with an
exceptional quality of work. I have been an excellent team player working
concurrently with my colleagues and supervisors in the best interests of
the company. I would, therefore, like to respectfully request to review my
salary.

As you know, my salary has remained the same since I was hired in November,
2019. I have completed my two years with this company. Since then, I have
happily added some duties to my workload that have allowed me to contribute
even more to the company. Also living on my own in a metropolitan city,
especially in the current scenario has been difficult and expensive.

I believe that my increasing contributions to the company and my new
qualifications justify a pay raise.

I look forward to hearing from you. Please do consider it as at the time of
interview I was told there would be a raise with the experience.

Sincerely,

Mohd Samar Iqbal ( Swagtron Department )