Subject: Harsha Bhogle, Salesforce & Slack on rethinking leadership
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 02:36:38 -0600
List-Id: <10958519.xt.local>

Slack

 

 

 

  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=faa3654b4d632f66ee8b74a0a251bcea8307b5fa56901b3d4d2e980d16104bb32b98439483f47ac506e81482e807f7ed3ea00653d6cd98178e16a2c24190a8b1 

Slack Sessions: A Virtual Panel

Wednesday December 8th, 2021 | 3:00pm IST

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=faa3654b4d632f66dd74058dabb5942b0bb143ff4a45fa58c1e2971250d34439387ef33e188979b3464282222cc482f8307fedec4a40dc3769b9d1ce429bec44 
REGISTER 

Hi there,

Join Harsha Bhogle, Arundhati Bhattacharya and Revathi Venkatraman as they share how as leaders you can provide productive, purposeful work so you won’t be left behind in the war for talent. 

During this Q&A we will discuss;

	- What employees want
	- Empowering leaders to talk, listen and connect
	- The digital HQ 

Are you in? 

 FEATURED SPEAKERS

Arundhati
Bhattacharya
Chairperson and CEO, Salesforce India

Harsha
Bhogle
Cricket Commentator and Journalist

Revathi Venkatraman
Head of Success, Slack APAC

Slack Sessions: A Virtual Panel
Wednesday December 8th, 2021 | 3:00pm IST

 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=faa3654b4d632f6617c76a73c854536bdafe43a60b4220d192a553eb92022eaaff61ff87105dc47625f952419b746b5b1641e29702193630b6fcb490915a88b8 
REGISTER NOW 

 

 
 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=faa3654b4d632f66394f14230c24768b601fe9ad57c3c12279947554ab804e1011dc7d9246af397f4d3f53a81452055fd1785cb12d32ba516dd157872367c998 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=faa3654b4d632f668d2947a0e007612d4f5b65a7e245b0dd7a906f1c740a9ca0c2823a24932fdc3583e9dfb561bb43235dc497240502598ce13eb9dc89303aab 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=faa3654b4d632f66cf38b09c5ed222a280c11a85a57a937a46ce08e8859eb0237fc94c89e1fc61b43de180a1e1f13e92157101298b257ecf0d6fb0939df28eca 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=faa3654b4d632f66b72ff73e472f3be2ed8fc63db377936682b9cde29390daa0394eecc13fff0ed316304d3ddf4b30cc95314849fabf07c5d537e51915073bac 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=faa3654b4d632f6650fba4e21c42430a0aea3e2872a1c5cea895c0746d10a59e86ebf1980d600c06c8dd9307eb894efa860ac19653005e7aa415b17491899eb6 

©2021 Slack Technologies, LLC, a Salesforce company.
500 Howard Street,  

San Francisco, CA 94105

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=faa3654b4d632f66ee8b74a0a251bcea8307b5fa56901b3d4d2e980d16104bb32b98439483f47ac506e81482e807f7ed3ea00653d6cd98178e16a2c24190a8b1 
slack.com 

Slack Technologies, Inc., 500 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105 US 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=faa3654b4d632f667515a58627f6c621512d2cadbb0a91edcf5f06140f5806a93c1cc40417513b900cad8812214a16fb55d4bae5e8c49d25d38609788c5c08f3 
Our blog  | 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=faa3654b4d632f66901219181e74c0671a67584c45e5b7813b5ca7648a7f58444d1c4d7e279428ad5c457b8dfc52a96ba20083e56f2318662e7afbe07d781e05 
Unsubscribe  | 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=faa3654b4d632f66f9f070a0bbedbd55beb59c378eb4fef58ff5440afe18c94aff4b977ba96552aac249f45ca13963ca50e0ac4c48ffddaa958da4a1c9d356dd 
Policies  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=faa3654b4d632f667f4341f0b0cbb86cee43202afef011d8aa1c1c86fb16705a5ea705036035ec8c318552ca44b9de81dc60056a3796e1eff4a4c62377363068 
Help Centre    |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=faa3654b4d632f66887b260c41cc75e2020b466ebc319fe50ca799c5c1674d49f88eaf21fb02b8b4c38c92287b08cf2d68e292a23a7011aac2d1a9298b4c9fcc 
Slack Community  

All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective&nbsp;owners.

 

https://view.email.slackhq.com/?qs=642ba3d649f3859662112c810260828babfed5ba6f7d55e73f2e8a0985c6766234d6bd9a6773e9c80cd6d38a664fb5c4530e36420e6a73d625ace650f62b3e8018c598bf2136de76ee09e66fc7b3ba80 
View in browser