Subject: Your October travel report is here
From: "Uber for Business" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2021 19:24:04 -0600
List-Id: <6240256.xt.local>

Uber

 Monthly report:

 CHERRY E COMMERCE SERVICES P LTD

 October 2021 

Gain deeper insights into your account's travel activity to help manage your spend, increase savings and make informed decisions around travel policy and employee access.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=b6ce3d2bfea430fbf217152549b1ff694aa98f1e509a690e8a2f7e5a6104d8f0a9fce9935a18a36adf4a287a0a61bbb7c7107d9816c17921 
Go to my dashboard

 

Spend

Spend October

₹237.00

 

Monthly spend

Average cost per trip

₹237.44

Actual usage and spend may vary due to adjustments, changing conversion rates or other data variance. To view the most up-to-date spend amount, download your organisation’s monthly statement in the admin dashboard.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=b6ce3d2bfea430fb778906d2505d961a522bcc2d96c81ce0514dcbe4b44b2e7fc2f97d85790c34486f867ac7607d65dfeebed6b235f7c9c3 
Learn more

 

Rider experience

Monthly active riders

 

Average waiting time

7min 01sec

Your riders are getting picked up quickly

Ensure that no one misses out on great experiences when they travel for work – invite more people to join your account.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=b6ce3d2bfea430fb66e4355c490e99297806a2e7b153f094aedbee5f7e1d6dfdd4f82bbee3c87c59ff8b11d5b91ada202d69b1ac0ae0562a 
Invite people

 

Trips

Monthly trips

 

Trip type

 

Trips by day of week

 

 

You are receiving this communication because you are an administrator of an Uber for Business account. Your report may vary from actual utilisation and spend due to adjustments, changing conversion rates or other data variance. Export account activity using your dashboard to view the most up-to-date utilisation data.

 

 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=ab5eab3cc49f60586a4bb0c8d1c176fffd6d09d0027c078c0fcc9d8af42ba11a2d8d0a1f221b34a43daa3c994ea77f48d84eee854479ca09 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=088f4688c14c350286230d6207799d49ded8fde50fe97f5e3eb9da654ccbdf1cbe94674dd6360e4724ea6a455fb95bb09d9853bc097092f2 

https://view.et.uber.com/?qs=f528706ad412976baa08cc5d9b91d93d7356efe15902b2bb451478deead4973cfe8d9ba155f93518bab39ca500578a8601ee6ee512b298c7987de12d1444d0441951c34066a809b71c1b0028fae33172 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=ab5eab3cc49f6058c50737cc43a047f9864d67cd6470cbf8783c1f6b749de3f7a41a384570f011155dcec6f2b0d3f728b9264ea29ee87ee2 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=ab5eab3cc49f6058dd282d7518a071707fd97105649fefd8cec6a739267c3924241e14c65b045b96e98666a522fbb7461f1739791c2f7bd3 

 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=ab5eab3cc49f6058f1488cd9521f6afd2eaa616a2a8f10a8516c2fdc0d62bcb294ca8c5513892f7a0dde1d6447ca7c3f432eca762bd26010 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=ab5eab3cc49f6058a162319d2f297de4fe2a297508ab39b5bf56e4c20e58679f7d2241c2bd15c474973b6979609c939ffef4d7f06fbadd61 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=ab5eab3cc49f605845b078c1d01540637fa8a41dd53d1c29c65674df8af9ca003160045521a79afa519f369cd3d2daedb223955db59aab0b 

 

Uber India Systems PVT LTD 

Mr. Treublaan 7

1097 DP Amsterdam

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=ab5eab3cc49f60580ec60cf28e4de5a06c67009c5a3dc2f06f02e292ee91e926d4647481dd61e33afc62da556a4a16dfc6874dbe156b1bd1 
Uber.com