Subject: RE: OUTSTANDING PAYMENT - CHERRY COMMERCE
From: "noida.branch" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Swati Shukla \(LSM ACCOUNTS\)'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Ashish Dabral'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2021 17:55:18 +0530

Dear Mam,

Please find attached invoice of Cherry Commerce month of Oct'21. 

Also the hard copy is also submitted by our FO Mr. P C Chauhan. 

 

With Warm Regards,

NARENDER KUMAR JASROTIA

Branch Manager

https://swiftsecuritas.in/images/coname.png

Noida Branch

Swift Securitas Pvt. Ltd.

C-57 1st floor Sec -2

Gautam Budh Nagar

Noida ( U P)

Pin Code - 201301

Mob : +91-9717997161

 <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

 <http://www.swiftsecuritas.in/> www.swiftsecuritas.in             

        Corporate Office  

    Swift Securitas Pvt. Ltd.

    2, Rajdhani Enclave,

    Near Rani Bagh, Pitampura,

    Delhi - 110 034 - INDIA

   ( : 011-45150000

   Fax :91-11-27101546

    <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

    <http://www.swiftsecuritas.in/> www.swiftsecuritas.in

 

From: Swati Shukla (LSM ACCOUNTS) [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 24 November 2021 16:56
To: noida.branch
Cc: [email-masked]; 'Tarun Rohatgi '; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; 'Viresh Gupta'; Ashish Dabral
Subject: Re: OUTSTANDING PAYMENT - CHERRY COMMERCE

Hello Team

Please note that i have not received this invoice as mentioned in your
email.

I have requested multiple times to share the invoices on or before 6th of
the month for the previous month on my email id [email-masked] or on
[email-masked].

If you will share the invoice now. Then i will be able to pay it on the 7th
of next month only.

Best Regards,

Swati Shukla

Asst. Manager (Accounts)

8882991655