Subject: Unwrap more joy with Microsoft Edge with coupons, price comparisons, cashback, and more
From: "Microsoft Edge" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2021 08:14:54 -0600
List-Id: <7279405.xt.local>

Windows

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=937070270e46075f023554fe707c79e7e058703b24a911fd2b611a4b9cf51009bcb5f55f75cda6884acb1b6a8cca474684a86b3d55e451b719892fe8aa4ab02a 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=937070270e46075fffaf1959d19635d4634cad70c3b0692092fbe1c42ee4fdd347324de7f83ae99980f5979681a880bc0180ade02818a50dc6f2fea759619f81 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=937070270e46075fffaf1959d19635d4634cad70c3b0692092fbe1c42ee4fdd347324de7f83ae99980f5979681a880bc0180ade02818a50dc6f2fea759619f81 
Unwrap deals with Microsoft Edge
Celebrate endless gift possibilities for family and friends, both near and far, with Microsoft Edge. Find deals with price comparisons, coupons, cashback, and more on the only browser with built-in tools to help save you time and money while you shop online.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=937070270e46075fe0d5fd33332d7c4f81af0a507c445b0de401ca528cf41c1d0043e36eef6206c2e5a267391028f37a70ebd816e93a0add6e4ffc00d307869c 
 Start saving with Microsoft Edge 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=937070270e46075f544711a2fdcc5e23e6a417709e178b73401a81c23ee7fb5c706a78abbaf3dffc0cd1ba5751d1e85523e18ed5dea4b31888d7fa00b70e2861 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=937070270e46075f544711a2fdcc5e23e6a417709e178b73401a81c23ee7fb5c706a78abbaf3dffc0cd1ba5751d1e85523e18ed5dea4b31888d7fa00b70e2861 
Compare before  you buy
Microsoft Edge scans the web for coupons and applies them at checkout. See when deals happen on seasonal goodies and special gifts with price histories— just look for the price-tag icon in your address bar.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=937070270e46075f628e01c5b0025900f366068e00723953e68cf88c872fd30d0c4c1a126f354b9ba1c547a13c6a47ff8894da811d91c6c1c9819e28c40979bd 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=937070270e46075f628e01c5b0025900f366068e00723953e68cf88c872fd30d0c4c1a126f354b9ba1c547a13c6a47ff8894da811d91c6c1c9819e28c40979bd 
Find deals across the web

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=937070270e46075f628e01c5b0025900f366068e00723953e68cf88c872fd30d0c4c1a126f354b9ba1c547a13c6a47ff8894da811d91c6c1c9819e28c40979bd 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=937070270e46075f628e01c5b0025900f366068e00723953e68cf88c872fd30d0c4c1a126f354b9ba1c547a13c6a47ff8894da811d91c6c1c9819e28c40979bd 
Know when to spend

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=937070270e46075f628e01c5b0025900f366068e00723953e68cf88c872fd30d0c4c1a126f354b9ba1c547a13c6a47ff8894da811d91c6c1c9819e28c40979bd 
 Learn more about coupons and price history 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=937070270e46075faf6689e93d7119117075d584b404a5ceeb0da240ec246d1454215f112af71cfc046801ce39fb274843ea9efb79b0a0216b2201bafb330961 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=937070270e46075faf6689e93d7119117075d584b404a5ceeb0da240ec246d1454215f112af71cfc046801ce39fb274843ea9efb79b0a0216b2201bafb330961 
'Tis the time  to buy
Microsoft Edge does the research for you with retailer price comparisons right in your browser. Shop the season smarter and get cashback on qualified purchases with Microsoft Edge.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=937070270e46075f772c998dbf27e6e770ed134942fb89182a4e428b463738ae5d6d01106fed0c0bb161f2f45b8a16f876500f9de86e11c8e76c9645e2bcca05 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=937070270e46075f772c998dbf27e6e770ed134942fb89182a4e428b463738ae5d6d01106fed0c0bb161f2f45b8a16f876500f9de86e11c8e76c9645e2bcca05 
See the lowest prices

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=937070270e46075f772c998dbf27e6e770ed134942fb89182a4e428b463738ae5d6d01106fed0c0bb161f2f45b8a16f876500f9de86e11c8e76c9645e2bcca05 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=937070270e46075f772c998dbf27e6e770ed134942fb89182a4e428b463738ae5d6d01106fed0c0bb161f2f45b8a16f876500f9de86e11c8e76c9645e2bcca05 
Redeem rebates for cash

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=937070270e46075f772c998dbf27e6e770ed134942fb89182a4e428b463738ae5d6d01106fed0c0bb161f2f45b8a16f876500f9de86e11c8e76c9645e2bcca05 
 Compare prices and get cash back 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=937070270e46075f1fbf09504d43e8362e33ccbdc90458d85ddaa46c4f369d4307c09bb8d6e55677a504dd2d3bdecd02ebb22681b3f42770e1ec0f04be275585 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=937070270e46075f95cf6d768a6d37bcb57a213c092b9ff29bb51b1c524b9fd71f80210ef98dcea199da7f95749f1f78e394f25e288fb3200d1c5f43f362614b 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=937070270e46075f79900e42482e7cad792f6d84c975684a5315838b895e66b80daacff55cbfb84c804a035eb56354c9d532fcb221932d58a99576b62fb51828 
Unsubscribe  | 
https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=937070270e46075ffba2072ad060a60d23706ef56ae474e06b2891dd396aba9141306916abee69d20722841081f8e6d2561881481fa6994f7b0fb79266b1086d 
Privacy Statement  | 
https://view.engage.windows.com/?qs=e59c7f2f09c4910680324c930dabf9df0c99a9971c1ac7f9ed9c85390949c10204dcf49d523733b1775dc7e1947243c377812184ee4bc454717ecce73476453cf143fc87da757ded878b02f714b74f79 
View as webpage 

Microsoft Corporation

One Microsoft Way

Redmond, WA 98052