Subject: Harsha Bhogle and local leaders on reinventing work
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 02:14:54 -0600
List-Id: <10958519.xt.local>

Slack

 

 

 

  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=4e702545bd1b576674eff0089204d946c81dc24c5fd1ba98eeb7e8661c0b5ca3d760ed62a94dd7f23c13492350ba83961e48e324efdfd4f57ad39d8d0cb67cef 

Slack Sessions: A Virtual Panel

Wednesday December 8th, 2021 | 3:00pm IST

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=4e702545bd1b57662642b1d3f03f29a32aec0a6c976969ff7b2288ef3447e447c55c22dffdb99fba7f37fcb8459b8d8a6a037417354d1cfd2223900d1e07bb2d 
REGISTER 

Hi there,

It's time for you to front the leadership revolution.

Join Harsha Bhogle, cricket commentator and journalist, Arundhati Bhattacharya, Chairperson and CEO, Salesforce India and Revathi Venkatraman, Head of Success, Slack APAC as they share how you can reimagine the model of work so you're not left behind in the war for talent.

During this Q&A we will discuss:

	- Rethinking leadership, culture, flexibility and employee well-being
	- Empowering leaders to talk, listen and connect
	- Centuring the way your people work and collaborate around a digital rather than a physical headquarters

To learn more and register visit 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=4e702545bd1b5766794fec48b337c5b382800079a462fb9f59077a51d957f7b5b6e73a154fe5cff9bbefdec4cc98626b6b515f04a0b50c84e26f1c70de94e141 
our site .

 FEATURED SPEAKERS

Arundhati
Bhattacharya
Chairperson and CEO, Salesforce India

Harsha
Bhogle
Cricket Commentator and Journalist

Revathi Venkatraman
Head of Success, Slack APAC

Slack Sessions: A Virtual Panel
Wednesday December 8th, 2021 | 3:00pm IST

 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=4e702545bd1b5766955316e70821674fbfa5a6c53a19a495a9b479115b485b5fe1f87b539c025941c8c873ff10b534bf1538cfceb83fca43f256adaf72796e67 
Register for Webinar 

 

 
 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=4e702545bd1b57665f6a31f59e5e62b6a6b4b7c37800194b6a596068f8526822d1c561ac5820689d7dd4e0ef02a4a3f63f7e40282ae6b2be88e3204000174352 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=4e702545bd1b5766695637fb9653fa830f94d8697fcacee516b1c7209f301a088fd7f57b545941460c3ac420fc759984cfe82e61c545b8e7e8ab2317aabb5886 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=4e702545bd1b57664a2a4e524abd4a2de632bcf325842f61abbe72c90de9a561f667594d6e0a0e998f6143e38dfd060ede59cfe02d2be954944a90d85a70d2d8 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=4e702545bd1b576695f1e3863430afec9c7a5cbb966a14688f5b216aefcce55841bbe7f6fd34bfda6b64996f0882bccdd2afe5259b35ad54ca2a4d82c0c56194 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=4e702545bd1b57666318f6333f7297ebaabffa74f74f0f0e1291b28678cd0f8b24908b0e42ff45b4fe12b79c36f78f90cda7e0d57983980094ce589d6cf37161 

©2021 Slack Technologies, LLC, a Salesforce company.
500 Howard Street,  

San Francisco, CA 94105

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=4e702545bd1b576674eff0089204d946c81dc24c5fd1ba98eeb7e8661c0b5ca3d760ed62a94dd7f23c13492350ba83961e48e324efdfd4f57ad39d8d0cb67cef 
slack.com 

Slack Technologies, Inc., 500 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105 US 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=4e702545bd1b576635851f904f08b78da70de3fccc2a471c75e4bfbb14bfa674c5cea3979671cf4e172981e75ed114debbdff4d3d5b34a3883adc5691ee6cc99 
Our Blog  | 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=4e702545bd1b576648c6168bc086db0978ca1aac06dd941608ea16a2e477c1135ed80f56f06854989ed6006359fd224dfa472fcf9c3dae344e27fbc9659139cf 
Unsubscribe  | 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=4e702545bd1b576603ae2082316bf8b6b78b91beb310eaa6b20213af5937c4539a4426fb3d740eb3bd8a7146cd1650d39a14221f7c98cafbd64b4bc47656a0a3 
Policies  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=4e702545bd1b5766a873e3aa144c11f8d6cc8c4ee76098e8e582b27c379e3f675d728ca8c0d2ab6ceeac2bab56d2e3f65ae3052e4be02307f4363e82e3d8cb40 
Help Center    |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=4e702545bd1b57669a615620baed308ebe58f0297044778186bc5112677fc71337cd3d7c30c52742b8fef0f7d246048dd3108da6f04d094d5247c7e6aa22e680 
Slack Community  

All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective&nbsp;owners.

 

https://view.email.slackhq.com/?qs=273882f8005a7cd0b4603eb5e465e9bc2f25e244cc51daf60c6b672510eb816d478e2aa94047c8de27314f0637f590127a3dbbb88264ecf8f46e0b3086c53440f91500364e57e18176f77402ed87c1ed 
View in browser