Subject: Security alert for [email-masked]
From: Google <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 13:43:10 GMT

This is a copy of a security alert sent to [email-masked].
[email-masked] is the recovery email for this account. If you don't
recognize this account, disconnect
<https://accounts.google.com/AccountDisavow?adt=AOX8kirJ6HiWhtvV_5MCqez5xN_6vMtaogc5qbAT-8PxOAMlog4w2pPan0kXqVFk&rfn=127&anexp=nret-fa>
it.
Mine was granted access to your linked Google Account

[email-masked]

If you did not grant access, you should check this activity and secure your
account.
Check activity
<https://accounts.google.com/AccountChooser?Email=[email-masked]&continue=https://myaccount.google.com/alert/nt/1637156590000?rfn%3D127%26rfnc%3D1%26eid%3D1073912841633918160%26et%3D1%26anexp%3Dnret-fa>
You can also see security activity at
https://myaccount.google.com/notifications
You received this email to let you know about important changes to your
Google Account and services.
© 2021 Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA