Subject: Ashish, check out your new dashboard
From: "Uber for Business" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 14:01:59 -0600
List-Id: <6240256.xt.local>

Uber 

Starting today, the Uber for Business dashboard has a fresh new design.

Explore your redesigned Uber for Business dashboard. We heard what you had to say and we’ve made it easier to get around your day-to-day.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=d72a85eb251011f6066caf709db5a681e2ec23e49d61d952421cec30acde844803a6ebec29998c793a08ec2a043d9b99b0ea7397d93ab913 
See what’s new

Enjoy a single platform that takes care of all your business needs so you can focus on what really matters.

	- Roll out programs easily
Say goodbye to wasted time. Now you can copy and paste a list to add multiple employees all at once within the updated People tab.

	- Enjoy intuitive design layout
Relish how easy it is to use. Conveniently review all employee trips and meals in a single view.

	- Do more with Uber for Business
No more treasure hunts. Easily get where you need to go with quick links, whether it’s setting up a new program or creating vouchers.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=d72a85eb251011f6066caf709db5a681e2ec23e49d61d952421cec30acde844803a6ebec29998c793a08ec2a043d9b99b0ea7397d93ab913 
Explore now ❯

Have feedback on the new dashboard? We’d love to hear from you!

Sign in to your dashboard and click on the open-envelope icon. Then select the megaphone icon to share your 
experience with us.

 

 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=d72a85eb251011f64bc1100a930e5c60f1218510e7a1a95688581b8767f5b1811dce997c57a01a689bfbac60f8b72a3b86ad089ea3333849 
Get Help 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=146a674e5916cebaff349df84c0d38c65fe812cc0ea4e5cc120e89237f2228a48673fab9efcc45b33ada5f6f028e06a487bc2729b620f357 
Terms 

https://view.et.uber.com/?qs=3e5944eac05409ffd79690fab1aa9cf31d3f3a3a1de80b7e22908d27fe59694d8678212a5f025f8e0cda2472ae2d29db217a0f1ed8533b6f2db78547f66d1f0c735f83e297b0528c290832d261c3ccb5 
 View Online  

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=d72a85eb251011f6b78f13041fc16ba8c7979aec67688be024c21bebed068fc9104a96def5f5b3a1f1349933b4356500bf46122922c3a9eb 
Privacy 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=d72a85eb251011f63961e9ac55073ed5fdc58e69ad1b98bce2911504f306815c0021ebb5aee5b0a068c946ae60497cecb38203fc50a28205 
Unsubscribe 

 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=d72a85eb251011f60a9c28bd8acaaad23f6adadfeaba3bcb7f137de960b61bd224b71cd2e3062f25d3c198005651a5ef433235ac23562b64 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=d72a85eb251011f6823cae0ad5d45ecbdaffa482257a07a6e26c5d7172edd866d3928300c7de0fbf7534225d935577130e6278dd3cbcb9d7 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=d72a85eb251011f611af532b2bda64d492e507b8eb972dcc30b1c6bd9263afd8eb6258ab78daccacc462b68f5ca2babea8b0a15f4c1223c3 

 

Uber India Systems PVT LTD 

Mr. Treublaan 7

1097 DP Amsterdam

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=d72a85eb251011f638100a56a26319bb82bc46665c76ad561a1f04070ce0f81280ecef727cebdf5190c10d34f282e01d076103a018be565b 
Uber.com