Subject: Re: Call Report - Missed and Abandoned (until 15th Nov)
From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
To: "Sara Aknooni, SRAK" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Heta Nyrhinen, HNYR" <[email-masked]>, saurabh <[email-masked]>, deeksha <[email-masked]>, Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>, "Josephine Veena Dorairaj, JVDO" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 22:34:18 -0700 (MST)

Hi Sara, 

I have spoken to Shivangi already and advised her to logout talkdesk everyday when ending her shift. 

Device unavailable only comes when the agent closes talkdesk without logging out from it completely. I am hoping not to see this again in future. 

For AJ, I can confirm it was a network issue which he reported already for the day and time. 

Regards, 
Pritish 

From: "Sara Aknooni, SRAK" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Pritish Nandi" <[email-masked]>, "Heta Nyrhinen, HNYR" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "saurabh" <[email-masked]>, "deeksha" <[email-masked]>, "Ashish Dabral" <[email-masked]>, "Josephine Veena Dorairaj, JVDO" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, November 15, 2021 7:59:57 PM 
Subject: RE: Call Report - Missed and Abandoned (until 15th Nov) 

Hi Pritish, 

Thankyou very much for the details shared. 

It seems Shivangi from L1 and Daisuke from L2 needs a guidance and surveillance, 

I will inform Daisuke and I’m sure you have fill in Shivangi on it. 

	

Best regards 

Sara Aknooni (SRAK) 
Team Manager Global Support, Global Support& Service 
+45 4470 0124 

EPOS Group A/S · Industriparken 27 · DK-2750 Ballerup · Denmark 

[ https://www.eposaudio.com/ ] 

[ https://www.eposaudio.com/ | eposaudio.com ] · Follow us here 	

[ https://www.facebook.com/eposenterprise ] [ https://twitter.com/eposaudio ] [ https://www.linkedin.com/company/eposaudio ] [ https://www.instagram.com/eposaudio/ ] [ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKZSbHA_gj3OKwPnKa4cNaA ] 

From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, November 15, 2021 3:10 PM 
To: Sara Aknooni (SRAK) <[email-masked]>; Heta Nyrhinen (HNYR) <[email-masked]> 
Cc: Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>; deeksha <[email-masked]>; Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>; Josephine Veena Dorairaj (JVDO) <[email-masked]> 
Subject: Call Report - Missed and Abandoned (until 15th Nov) 

		

This message comes from outside of the corporate network. Please do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the source of this e-mail and know the content is safe. 

Hi All, 

Attached is the missed and abandoned call report for Nov 2021 until 15 Nov 2021 (5.30 AM IST). 

Here is the snapshot. 

	

APAC 	

EMEA 	

US 

Total Calls 	

223 	

340 	

151 

Answered Calls 	

186 	

292 	

134 

Missed Calls 	

8 	

6 	

4 

Abandoned Calls 	

19 	

24 	

10 

Short Abandoned Calls 	

0 	

0 	

0 

Voicemails 	

10 	

18 	

10 

We do not have any agent errors in all abandoned calls. For missed calls, we have agent error where they did not log out from the talk desk properly and received a call that was missed due to device unavailability. 

	

Reason 	

Agent 	

Interaction ID 	

Call Type 	

Start Time 	

End Time 	

Tags 

Device Unavailable 	

Shivangi 	

114891ac64fa4522890c02ebc5e6fcaa 	

missed 	

01/11/2021 20:58 	

01/11/2021 21:01 	

india_enterprise 

Ignored 	

Daisuke 	

0218485b003a4230829b1fbd416df27f 	

missed 	

08/11/2021 09:15 	

08/11/2021 09:18 	

japan_gaming 

Ignored 	

Daisuke 	

d82ce8b4225549eca3f938ce2332458f 	

missed 	

09/11/2021 06:28 	

09/11/2021 06:37 	

japan_gaming 

Device Unavailable 	

Daisuke 	

adbf3aad6eb04d6096fb8fee6e20b51c 	

missed 	

12/11/2021 07:32 	

12/11/2021 07:43 	

japan_gaming 

Device Unavailable 	

Shivangi 	

f643f65fe3144e3fa7904033e131b735 	

missed 	

01/11/2021 20:48 	

01/11/2021 20:59 	

us_enterprise+english_enterprise 

Device Unavailable 	

AJ Hurry 	

0c4d8841cf1743e594b9d2a7ae497067 	

missed 	

06/11/2021 06:58 	

06/11/2021 07:00 	

us_enterprise 

Device Unavailable 	

Shivangi 	

f643f65fe3144e3fa7904033e131b735 	

missed 	

01/11/2021 20:48 	

01/11/2021 20:59 	

us_enterprise+english_enterprise 

I will speak to both individuals on this. 

Regards, 

Pritish Nandi