Subject: Last chance to register for Slack Frontiers 🚨
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2021 22:58:52 -0600
List-Id: <10958519.xt.local>

Slack

 

 

 

  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=11aeb7442134318a907ab0f68a50c19735fe63f4e9357b8a5e582816930ff42086e241fdd201c46341860b08d83b2db1c8ff3c7cec612d60 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=f0b104467a065812a87a5c3330c4408fa594168872d8ecc051cac02c37f74d295dcacf6404ff045240700ed0df9648fe26a08aeae884d0196e44a698ccec3c66 
Now’s your chance to make work better forever
 
November 17-18, 2021 

 Virtual event

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=f0b104467a065812a87a5c3330c4408fa594168872d8ecc051cac02c37f74d295dcacf6404ff045240700ed0df9648fe26a08aeae884d0196e44a698ccec3c66 
REGISTER NOW 

Wherever you are and whatever you do, Frontiers will inspire, teach and motivate you to make a positive change. Join us, along with industry leaders, influential icons, product experts and attendees around the globe, as we take on how we work—now and in the future. 

A few other great reasons to attend…

	- Hear from Jane Fonda, Simone Biles, Nate Berkus, Tayo Rockson and many more
	- Pick and choose what you want to watch with playlists of sessions for your role and goals
	- Get the scoop on how to power up your digital HQ from Slack, Salesforce and other leading companies

Free, virtual and just days away. Don’t miss Slack Frontiers on November 17 and 18.

 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=f0b104467a065812a87a5c3330c4408fa594168872d8ecc051cac02c37f74d295dcacf6404ff045240700ed0df9648fe26a08aeae884d0196e44a698ccec3c66 
REGISTER NOW 

Follow us for big names and big moments
We’re bringing you the best of #SlackFrontiers.

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=11aeb7442134318aa5f67a29272bafd6742043ec2d978cde501b9375b4152cea9841a37ae8df96fab26f2c648fdb21f7d65cc9783f694cf2 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=11aeb7442134318a836f24f041da6d930abe8c78d18ca56f0f75c2217044801a2dfe6a6c5ef103d8030852efc03db992b4fad7a7f1b7c5bb 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=11aeb7442134318ac0bd49da89f7f10892a890cf09ce6dbde4258d5ebd9e785dec81d192c864744159ad36c3dde948265f27a86f904fcd66 

 

 
 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=11aeb7442134318ac10ccde95e6b5a29a2c425516c9392eb73c4b82202e02659cf57d5963816552e31fcf21bd390c66bc1986c917cc1e596 

©2021 Slack Technologies, LLC, a Salesforce company.
500 Howard Street,  

San Francisco, CA 94105

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=11aeb7442134318a907ab0f68a50c19735fe63f4e9357b8a5e582816930ff42086e241fdd201c46341860b08d83b2db1c8ff3c7cec612d60 
slack.com 

Slack Technologies, Inc., 500 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105 US 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=11aeb7442134318aedfae09a609a3a12fb48e0d48dbfe367dab3c23707a8e5f7c1ef977ebd0ddf025d909e40b9b95e6524640b7b14f8e9bdce18fa3a3c321bea 
Our blog   |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=11aeb7442134318a90a1eb9269a0c4cbd5e0ff917e3ba3fe3a73ad89b21e2fd51164fd062c4f3528a855fc535925c7f2800e3e90f1327e4039160c340d9aed96 
Unsubscribe   |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=11aeb7442134318a970fe4d6e5a656e026a7f61cabe71173519fc4817348dbba13bf8418394521a6111f8947b259e95b01885d37c94c624a2c66bd60adc7b459 
Policies  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=11aeb7442134318ac66dc0f8b29da737aba58cd756211ed1219a6c09beb089e012fbfaf629b0a71f00004602a4791b8691832b3b81635de1 
Help Centre    |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=11aeb7442134318af5e26e027b579d8c3fd4766b7184c4f99bfbae21d298cbbee8b6ca7320f1cb9d08c64686d1ae77fcf4fef257170251c6 
Slack Community  

All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective&nbsp;owners.

 

https://view.email.slackhq.com/?qs=5505dd208362165f781610969c4e848053bbc15127993fbbc2aec22984aa696813ee12764fc1d5a571bab22dbdb459171170055d16301ad78625268530ed6fb9c01544b2dd165a75956066cd68b97ef6 
View in browser