Subject: A new Uber for Business dashboard is on its way
From: "Uber for Business" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2021 13:30:29 -0600
List-Id: <6240256.xt.local>

Uber 

Coming soon—your newly redesigned Uber for Business dashboard

Your feedback matters, and we listened. In 1 week, we’ll roll out a new, more user-friendly dashboard.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=8fa6bed9dc3f35a11c8807aa25ad72af509c111a57c54954b067c29f2db538db90341e52b9268facb01d2827e4163d5df432fd1e053b40c9a553339d1916d45c 

Soon, it’ll be easier than ever to navigate your way through your dashboard.

	- 
Simplified navigation
Easily view reports, update programs, and track employee history.

	- 
Streamlined employee management
A new feature helps you quickly add multiple employees to your account.

	- 
Improved experience
An intuitive design makes it easier to get through your day-to-day tasks.

Want a refresher on how to get the most from your Uber for Business account?

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=8fa6bed9dc3f35a11c8807aa25ad72af509c111a57c54954b067c29f2db538db90341e52b9268facb01d2827e4163d5df432fd1e053b40c9a553339d1916d45c 
Learn more

 

 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=8fa6bed9dc3f35a1e7b979e16eee8e15a328f395ed529a6b69fe1b2c1bca97b16127b3b2bc28c4f9994635cb7f3e13fe9d219d3e01f0c278 
Get Help 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=8fa6bed9dc3f35a17ba85a5ea9a44b960d528112457b3f1a0eb628d15c322bb2a80aebf3437e6e1b7618464bbd383d5f2ca4cca8b9f519ea 
Terms 

https://view.et.uber.com/?qs=7590f90ead8e6357c7fd051ed3fb4e136d10ac0c55851f3e351e80e1daf5cba7737a972335751f1f8c7219c5b413ecca28c6fafde94f997ca893609f791c0edf3cf4f8ab1351e44f4a739faedeb8cab5 
 View Online  

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=8fa6bed9dc3f35a1f19afdf43208c008a58db63ce9b2faea7051e8e2cfa137fcdd8c68783fc9cd878fd1fea0856a38ff0127d043063e49ce 
Privacy 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=8fa6bed9dc3f35a112ff0800b9b7fd863d193998a3659d0e6f88b8e129450b4c26704fa41c2a0ad83af99094f57b1a9ec979ef85f303acf9 
Unsubscribe 

 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=8fa6bed9dc3f35a173f149469c73bf8c045b37e12ee233c2b9e66f7b02500a09d8f401fe23912bca62db0609fbe2f465d12f7f9d86a66c42 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=8fa6bed9dc3f35a1c47182b2b2862105e6d29c6ad23338d84c72305da483a7c136753f9936dd8b6366956b5bcdf2dec50025de029540ce04 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=8fa6bed9dc3f35a10cad66bf8d1f578fca1998e535e17f1eb99ac23cf39e5555dd2d9c53aacbf907f2c2fc08e648028f3dde7aa2d35fc1bb 

 

Uber India Systems PVT LTD 

Mr. Treublaan 7

1097 DP Amsterdam

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=8fa6bed9dc3f35a1111d112b52aad081d82f8777d99d7d382d1303d9ade6b670fecbc968f2212e7add459b43cf87a1a925e7eb30bbcb2c19 
Uber.com