Subject: Simone Biles is coming to Frontiers🥇
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2021 00:02:50 -0600
List-Id: <10958519.xt.local>

Slack

 

 

 

  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=50a5e79156e2a17cc7f1fde95448515e78072b97f1b234200bcf3d3473e0d36d11a763d0a7fedb1e105e4e740f771563377718061fe37b3916f6f61c63cc89c1 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=50a5e79156e2a17cad0f9761b8325dae69b597e60788f2f634483bdb546ef50b1919d2d0491659d52b57a60a78e0ea1fce2732bd7c4562dcd585507576d3aa30 
The floor is yours, Simone
 
November 17-18, 2021 

 Virtual event

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=50a5e79156e2a17cad0f9761b8325dae69b597e60788f2f634483bdb546ef50b1919d2d0491659d52b57a60a78e0ea1fce2732bd7c4562dcd585507576d3aa30 
REGISTER NOW 

As the world’s most decorated gymnast, Simone Biles is no stranger to redefining what’s possible. Soon she’ll join us at Frontiers to share how this pioneering spirit has led her to smash records, defy limits and reshape the conversation around mental health. You’re officially invited.

  

Part of our exclusive Luminary Speaker Series
 
Listen in on intimate, powerful conversations with leaders fighting for a better way to live and work—and leave inspired to do the same.

  

Only playing live at Frontiers. Register today and join us on November 17 and 18 so you don’t miss out.

 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=50a5e79156e2a17cad0f9761b8325dae69b597e60788f2f634483bdb546ef50b1919d2d0491659d52b57a60a78e0ea1fce2732bd7c4562dcd585507576d3aa30 
REGISTER NOW 

Meet the speakers of #SlackFrontiers
Follow us for a sneak peek at what’s coming from our headliners.

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=7bbc28ece6ed4148f200c2846940dd8dc1073ef492ada666d0b7d32480eb6d47eb0ffd5411e8cc80dd9bafdbc273cf066272289575e8797a68c0f03ad3389bc9 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=7bbc28ece6ed4148c7bc89fca6baca1ab327aaace6d3219840ddcb0c74b274b0fcd7539c1405d14f8d54ae74938c30e49a71a5a988a5e3ebf04b2808fd026dff 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=7bbc28ece6ed4148eeec0a3bd55ea265233a4dbcd62b25ff6109eb4e21af6b647aee60aab64493f41e768fd7729ee6fd3e806a220b162731fa231a585daa4bdd 

 

 
 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=7bbc28ece6ed414895745989e705575123a57a66acadbc0e6512dbf0cdc98dccbb7487cca8dbba162d3cafe66b15af7ec1b7a3c580ebc13d5bb9d8e64a7a7ecd 

©2021 Slack Technologies, LLC, a Salesforce company.
500 Howard Street,  

San Francisco, CA 94105

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=50a5e79156e2a17cc7f1fde95448515e78072b97f1b234200bcf3d3473e0d36d11a763d0a7fedb1e105e4e740f771563377718061fe37b3916f6f61c63cc89c1 
slack.com 

Slack Technologies, Inc., 500 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105 US 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=7bbc28ece6ed41487265665cb4807147ab6fb7e1a5db6045a8f116a3a02444f1767a4a89efae49bfdbefc1fc34abdc9112251dbb38ace9aa729dcf5a53277dde 
Our blog   |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=7bbc28ece6ed4148ad45c2ab565aef9d0074bba18cbbcb7faf11f345a256b6b441cac951d81cbedcfa3b9041df8c67f15b7e6c8e12a90911a9881e81d7650773 
Unsubscribe   |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=7bbc28ece6ed41480f3dd8d29427c03cf61dfa04d880da6281a88b05b98a1cc9b0ae1c480a3feaa551ebf989317b7b1500b768321f0417df1a60902fd4de06c8 
Policies  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=7bbc28ece6ed41488286223ce95f1c273e773b7ca89df0aa10a876bc89476f65115134188370fd0ccb7d09d4f64a8bed2ac41088b6fb3c3751f113fe01c47526 
Help Centre    |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=7bbc28ece6ed414874967e1f2f777062b2ce5b4bb8d14d681bb2a50a74cd9d154eb16e72af14d72b2d338dd5c2dde626972fa267ab04e2dce60623f7138ba8f9 
Slack Community  

All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective&nbsp;owners.

 

https://view.email.slackhq.com/?qs=0cd72f1956c0d531896a5261627a8ab51bfae0c340f6e3976ddc8208969e4ce01c7f30b0d09225f2cb2a4b8435a95cf5d9b50793b0ef2e43f8d924b140770818271c723c7b96a5c3f88cc225bb9ecc92 
View in browser