Subject: Save up to $500 on select Window 11 PCs, Surface devices and more. Let the gifting begin.
From: "Windows" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2021 15:02:54 -0600
List-Id: <7279405.xt.local>

Windows 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e2491d7e052ba0487d654e8ec694245911509bc741218d9137634779fa169ef204eb651acd64e4e09f2d45c750d862a4091751bf1a22217494890ccd897a8258 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e2491d7e052ba0488db3487bf0ca07ce9fc590e07c2261c15aed4ef320a0e3a7d90684d388347f53440b5f25b93e744457b4ecbf80301ec1d363c5bef2143496 

‘Tis the Sale

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e2491d7e052ba0488db3487bf0ca07ce9fc590e07c2261c15aed4ef320a0e3a7d90684d388347f53440b5f25b93e744457b4ecbf80301ec1d363c5bef2143496 
Shop early. Save big.
Kick off this gifting season with deals on select PCs, Surface devices and more.1

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e2491d7e052ba0488db3487bf0ca07ce9fc590e07c2261c15aed4ef320a0e3a7d90684d388347f53440b5f25b93e744457b4ecbf80301ec1d363c5bef2143496 
 Shop the deals 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e2491d7e052ba0482eb2398e0a9198c48e1465fb6f93b10905af8a7da0828306ba7097d7cf6122ff07f4519fec107d0d531a0dcc10e8bc1719e7633b7c1883cf 

Save up to $200 on select Surface Laptop Go, Starting at $549.99

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e2491d7e052ba0482eb2398e0a9198c48e1465fb6f93b10905af8a7da0828306ba7097d7cf6122ff07f4519fec107d0d531a0dcc10e8bc1719e7633b7c1883cf 
Shop now

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e2491d7e052ba048ec4f73ee76645cfa7cd954b0d79155bf2a968b4e818949b44887b2d1e02a08fd758e0f497aa2bbd18ac0f3d656ede166eb142d632b438b01 

Save up to $500 on select Windows 11 PCs

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e2491d7e052ba048ec4f73ee76645cfa7cd954b0d79155bf2a968b4e818949b44887b2d1e02a08fd758e0f497aa2bbd18ac0f3d656ede166eb142d632b438b01 
See deals

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e2491d7e052ba0483e4e64de44bfdbe4b6e5a40d587248060854bbffcbc81c10960eb661992856f5e7376439d04d818ae17d40d5b44e82df9062b53c4db7abef 

Save up to $150 on select Surface Laptop 4, Starting at $799.99

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e2491d7e052ba0483e4e64de44bfdbe4b6e5a40d587248060854bbffcbc81c10960eb661992856f5e7376439d04d818ae17d40d5b44e82df9062b53c4db7abef 
Shop now

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e2491d7e052ba048b6fe2bc8c3aac51f05594b7101f0f36097ccc79b8b09b7fcfee577b53d2fafd2c41d1487138484ee12b7514bc83fdc4f0cf34a693ce21319 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e2491d7e052ba048b6fe2bc8c3aac51f05594b7101f0f36097ccc79b8b09b7fcfee577b53d2fafd2c41d1487138484ee12b7514bc83fdc4f0cf34a693ce21319 
Life’s better when we  celebrate together
Call, chat, and make plans come to life this holiday season with Microsoft Teams.2

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e2491d7e052ba048b6fe2bc8c3aac51f05594b7101f0f36097ccc79b8b09b7fcfee577b53d2fafd2c41d1487138484ee12b7514bc83fdc4f0cf34a693ce21319 
 Learn more about Teams 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e2491d7e052ba04878235eb9d81f6e6b75c3a1cd89813669755af33acaed4adb0f1853e07ffce8672c2120a70ffef462d4055d0da2e430e6a903a32c66221fc6 
Organize holiday plans and keep your  gifts secret

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e2491d7e052ba04878235eb9d81f6e6b75c3a1cd89813669755af33acaed4adb0f1853e07ffce8672c2120a70ffef462d4055d0da2e430e6a903a32c66221fc6 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e2491d7e052ba04878235eb9d81f6e6b75c3a1cd89813669755af33acaed4adb0f1853e07ffce8672c2120a70ffef462d4055d0da2e430e6a903a32c66221fc6 
Organize all  things holiday
Collections in Microsoft Edge makes it easy to keep track of your holiday inspirations, gift ideas and celebration plans.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e2491d7e052ba04878235eb9d81f6e6b75c3a1cd89813669755af33acaed4adb0f1853e07ffce8672c2120a70ffef462d4055d0da2e430e6a903a32c66221fc6 
Build your Collections

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=2a5a80ad313fcf7362ed8254c1a1667ffcbeec232a29c2b26850f5ced0f50376ad0aebf8a5dcd3cfc97d57ada56e362d66b315bbb71cb99562160fc13e1d92ce 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=2a5a80ad313fcf7362ed8254c1a1667ffcbeec232a29c2b26850f5ced0f50376ad0aebf8a5dcd3cfc97d57ada56e362d66b315bbb71cb99562160fc13e1d92ce 
Don’t let others see your  gift ideas
Use InPrivate browsing in Microsoft Edge so your search history isn’t saved where family members might see it.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=2a5a80ad313fcf7362ed8254c1a1667ffcbeec232a29c2b26850f5ced0f50376ad0aebf8a5dcd3cfc97d57ada56e362d66b315bbb71cb99562160fc13e1d92ce 
Learn how to browse InPrivate

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=2a5a80ad313fcf73460512c7515bff5c980bdfa99115866cf12c7d42b68a37f5a814aca4bed8d84229f9820dc5670672ba34a3aa726be1ca41d4e2bbec7aef77 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=2a5a80ad313fcf73460512c7515bff5c980bdfa99115866cf12c7d42b68a37f5a814aca4bed8d84229f9820dc5670672ba34a3aa726be1ca41d4e2bbec7aef77 
Unwrap 100+ PC games with  Xbox Game Pass
Get your first three months for $1.
Play Age of Empires IV, Forza Horizon 5 and Psychonauts 2 and over 100 amazing PC games with Game Pass for PC. Enjoy new games on day one as well as iconic franchises from Bethesda Softworks, indie games, blockbusters, and more.3

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=2a5a80ad313fcf73460512c7515bff5c980bdfa99115866cf12c7d42b68a37f5a814aca4bed8d84229f9820dc5670672ba34a3aa726be1ca41d4e2bbec7aef77 
 Join now 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=2a5a80ad313fcf7329e410d26f1528d33653978a09268898813a18a0dc22c4f78cf29999f9d96abd19acbb5731195c92aecaf5ae4cf459f2b8678173a1d6c51e 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=2a5a80ad313fcf7329e410d26f1528d33653978a09268898813a18a0dc22c4f78cf29999f9d96abd19acbb5731195c92aecaf5ae4cf459f2b8678173a1d6c51e 
How well do you know these  Christmas movies?
From Ebenezer Scrooge to Buddy the Elf, this quiz will test your knowledge of these classic Yuletide favorites.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=2a5a80ad313fcf7329e410d26f1528d33653978a09268898813a18a0dc22c4f78cf29999f9d96abd19acbb5731195c92aecaf5ae4cf459f2b8678173a1d6c51e 
 Take the quiz 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=2a5a80ad313fcf73b39735cf36d03eeb0e5e5ba7d29c93f21420495a3ecfdded567b5bcf19c00d0d3a40df5072bf83b8eff6c4261c9f9b59d71d46abf8ef67d6 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=2a5a80ad313fcf73d74e60cc8dab536b3ba996b1e711b7c1cc45c54f67aaad17f3972c0e081d77fd47e256c77992d367ec5c50d1098834ea9baef57d19008dc9 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=2a5a80ad313fcf733b799ec1ecd4ac142b837d6338b9521cfa723349ed9fff9c3155fd2bf8730cf78a33f71382e2a587a008d2ee565d6474b9f42ffce6b48b05 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=2a5a80ad313fcf732b3e1f3feaa57d6ad10f6d17bf0a0043ce3091690e624ee7d89157af2356f05b668c3ed40674c522f9d781f8b27ba1422e6a85466716dc0a 

1 Limited time offers, while supplies last. Available only in Microsoft online store in US and Puerto Rico. Not valid on prior orders or purchases; cannot be transferred or otherwise redeemed for cash or promo code(s). May not be combinable with other offers. Refunds will take into account the discount. Price discount does not include taxes, shipping, or other fees. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Microsoft reserves the right to modify or discontinue offers at any time. Other exclusions and limits may apply. See webpage for specific details.

2 You can meet with anyone in a 1:1 call and speak up to 24 hours for free. For a group call (more than two people), you can meet with up to 100 participants and call up to 60 mins for free. We are waiving these limits for a limited time so that you can meet with up to 300 participants and speak up to 24 hours for free until further specified.

3 Forza Horizon 5 available November 9, 2021. After any promotional period, subscription continues automatically at regular price unless canceled. Promotion for new subscribers only. Game catalog varies. Mobile gaming (beta); select regions and devices; limits apply. Cloud gaming: server availability and wait times may vary; see system requirements. See 
https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=2a5a80ad313fcf7339e39c64aa2685d553484b2930d98d6fd8e325e9eeed38837c695a27af11b93b60ae7e368b3aefb51782d35018d44db7fd5bb4197a659851 
xbox.com/gamepass for details.
4 Sweepstakes ends November 18, 2021. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY. Open only to Microsoft Rewards members who are legal residents of the 50 United States. See 
https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=0b1dbc0d558eb1463de262393d966e8c561e5296110c727b633d3713fb5f86ec78e218586e2cd837e5d9b740baccf7ea75053df5bad1befbd6a3b53365d07256 
Official Rules  for details including alternate method of entry.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=2a5a80ad313fcf739fa175541e334938d8c77e321b65886bef1bfb6ea517b9a0e16aa980620ce221bee51d788a626a22d025bee5bc9338f8fa229d052d4d5722 
Unsubscribe  | 
https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=2a5a80ad313fcf73b16ef4b7b4a233e36f653e9b4a5d0eb9cf46a1ded676deea7da7f3a658b9d88b451db0aa385e985c8347f047b947c3d790f6c4d3459348c8 
Privacy Statement  | 
https://view.engage.windows.com/?qs=73b56bf8e684aec5dac6ca37867780e67104d5ca9a3e5340ddbae639e9a9c8c6972fb2d20f1023c7798c7bd62ef8f5863b7ed1d3161d9d1066ca8787d93f9faa645f08ed5dd5fdf138d080abccd22748 
View as webpage 

Microsoft Corporation

One Microsoft Way

Redmond, WA 98052