Subject: Fwd: Transcript of Tuesday, November 2nd, 2021, 09:57:31 am. Operator: Andy. Visitor: Traveler
From: Charles Neville <[email-masked]>
To: LiveSalesman Escalation <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2021 11:50:47 +0100

Hi, your operator didn't submit this lead to
https://jaywaytravel.com/livechat, in over 45 minutes.

I've done it myself in this case, so don't submit it again please, but I
can't rely on me or our salespeople inspecting every transcript to check,
so please remind your operators that this step is important.

Thanks,

Charles

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: 'LiveChat' via Sales Forms <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Nov 2, 2021 at 11:01 AM
Subject: Transcript of Tuesday, November 2nd, 2021, 09:57:31 am. Operator:
Andy. Visitor: Traveler
To: <[email-masked]>

Chat transcript

*ref* https://www.google.com/

  Andy Tue, 11/02/21 09:57:31 am UTC

Hi there, can we help you plan your upcoming vacation?

  Traveler 09:57:31 am

We would like to view the costs for a senior couple in early spring 2022.

  Andy 09:58:55 am

Which travel destivation are you planning for your vacation?

  Traveler 09:59:02 am

Robert Karolyi at [email-masked].
Please no spam or other marketing.

  Andy 09:59:34 am

Hi Robert
Let me have one of our expert vacation planners get in touch with you to
help you customize an itinerary based on your travel destinations, dates,
interests and preferences.
Do you have any locations in mind for the upcoming vacations?

Duration: 4m 22s
Chat started on:
https://jaywaytravel...e-vienna-budapest-tour#whats-included
<https://jaywaytravel.com/itineraries/prague-vienna-budapest-tour#whats-included>
Referrer: https://jaywaytravel.com/hungary
Visitor geolocation: Toledo, Ohio, United States / 72.241.122.185
<http://twitter.com/LiveChat> <http://facebook.com/LiveChat>

E-mail from LiveChat
<https://www.livechatinc.com/powered-by-livechat/?utm_source=chat_transcript&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=jaywaytravel.com>