Subject: Your OneDrive is almost full
From: "Microsoft OneDrive" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2021 19:30:04 -0600
List-Id: <7227042.xt.local>

Microsoft 365
https://click.mail.onedrive.com/?qs=d8f8956c60e593e40522d0a852cab41aa2f33243e27e2059dfc0139df73f958d796458c0b9836f2f69e37a4cc2e247972936bf109def5afb 
Get more storage  | 
https://view.mail.onedrive.com/?qs=47bfc8498b5406a23ade0b22b32096f8d4a44fcf3ff30f531c7c5a66e1ef42f04777cafd53cfa33326478958a52f863753305a5f22aa88ff137943469adfcbafaf777cdd172b123e75b2b84caeccafd6 
View in browser 

https://click.mail.onedrive.com/?qs=d8f8956c60e593e4d865f8a5c09b23d8896ce943116a69b573717cd95020fa9180a6e00b8c4e12802241046590ed3087813d933749be417b 

https://click.mail.onedrive.com/?qs=d8f8956c60e593e44460b172b2b45d95853a33b384733ce158057de6c042f44d8214be9537c99e7b35306e9aae8a507f8879497ed0818c46 

https://click.mail.onedrive.com/?qs=d8f8956c60e593e40522d0a852cab41aa2f33243e27e2059dfc0139df73f958d796458c0b9836f2f69e37a4cc2e247972936bf109def5afb 

Your OneDrive is almost full
Your [email-masked] OneDrive storage is almost full. When OneDrive storage is full the documents, photos, and edits won’t sync to OneDrive.com or your devices. Also, new documents and photos can’t be added.
To keep using OneDrive, 
https://click.mail.onedrive.com/?qs=d8f8956c60e593e4a4dcaa838d860faf992153006621b91260f343b61ffa6624714358da35bbf2685ca680154013157e1af1010daa661e01 
upgrade your storage  or 
https://click.mail.onedrive.com/?qs=d8f8956c60e593e4ae605194351cd977f3b5ef18dd45f083f05a6a121c31e68743f13fd8e2c8813dc7963372c26d37c3e51c53ed9b734577 
remove files  you no longer use.

https://click.mail.onedrive.com/?qs=d8f8956c60e593e40522d0a852cab41aa2f33243e27e2059dfc0139df73f958d796458c0b9836f2f69e37a4cc2e247972936bf109def5afb 
  Get more storage  

This email was sent from an unmonitored mailbox.
You are receiving this email because you have a Microsoft OneDrive account.

 https://click.mail.onedrive.com/?qs=d8f8956c60e593e40955ed3ff1a05008d3cc06bbb2900294e30f6a0a76c4d26e860f4f8c9253bbb9a1e0b7435f5f60d7c5d6630f920987ea 
Privacy Statement 

Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052 USA

https://click.mail.onedrive.com/?qs=d8f8956c60e593e4d865f8a5c09b23d8896ce943116a69b573717cd95020fa9180a6e00b8c4e12802241046590ed3087813d933749be417b