Subject: Hear from IBM, Dell, Stripe & more at Slack Frontiers 2021
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2021 23:21:33 -0600
List-Id: <10958519.xt.local>

Slack

 

 

 

  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=e095b1ca264e93aca98ebbf5d04062ab44191670bd57565dfe5afbc568d967da25d5eae936b603e8a84e6b910600037609c01b9db5fec9d76838b3427c940cbe 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=e095b1ca264e93acb6174541fe644ae3d069a8dbf4f8d45976df99dc94d554fc3248d1be3aa9c44714fc9dd4d7d4246f6a2c1f66ec1ffcceff33dc49db520506 
Get in on all Frontiers has to offer
 
November 17-18 

 Virtual event

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=e095b1ca264e93acb6174541fe644ae3d069a8dbf4f8d45976df99dc94d554fc3248d1be3aa9c44714fc9dd4d7d4246f6a2c1f66ec1ffcceff33dc49db520506 
REGISTER NOW 

Join us for Slack Frontiers, our global flagship conference. Hear from product experts, successful customers and groundbreaking leaders to help you and your organisation adapt, grow and thrive in a digital-first world of work.

On the agenda…

Get inspired by visionary leaders

	- Stewart Butterfield, CEO and co-founder, Slack
	- Jane Fonda, Academy Award-winning actor, author, and activist
	- Jennnifer Doudna, Nobel Prize winner
	- Ellen Pao, Former CEO, Reddit

Insights from IBM, Stripe and Dell
 
Learn how top companies are using Slack as a digital HQ to stay flexible and successful in a work-from-anywhere world.

  

Be part of the attendee community on Slack
 
Frontiers includes access to an exclusive Slack workspace for side conversations, in-depth discussions, info-swapping and first-hand access to our speakers.

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=e095b1ca264e93ac46492f6c35068f236824165d7b2a876d22699d5d8d47bd087d24bf0e4ca9883a623ce97493693ebd3151468b2547c2d4f7b6665d34deb8d6 
Two days, countless possibilities 
Check out our blog for everything you can look forward to at Frontiers 2021.

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=e095b1ca264e93ac46492f6c35068f236824165d7b2a876d22699d5d8d47bd087d24bf0e4ca9883a623ce97493693ebd3151468b2547c2d4f7b6665d34deb8d6 
READ NOW &zwnj;  &rarr;

Catch it all. Register for Slack Frontiers, happening on November 17 and 18.

 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=e095b1ca264e93acb6174541fe644ae3d069a8dbf4f8d45976df99dc94d554fc3248d1be3aa9c44714fc9dd4d7d4246f6a2c1f66ec1ffcceff33dc49db520506 
ARE YOU IN? 

Get a first look at 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=e095b1ca264e93ac9e99f4254836d5d13c6152f1488f68ae470bfd77fb7702b29985fe92430d554b1e6aff676a5ae3012a6385f1b46b2b927c69636eaf1ca808 
#SlackFrontiers 
Follow us for sneak peeks and surprises leading up to the big event.

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=e095b1ca264e93ac85147f9b3963c1209350512adeb213ff5565ad5e94a80f250ceae869e4e065258d725a738540811e15ab0ae0920432775509e587f03af196 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=e095b1ca264e93acf89601738dabb8f780c2f2b355e24ff9b2461bb7fb64bc04d7bdfcf4babe33918098078b34d3f5a65ff775b596ff96787c4bc87cac1785f0 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=e095b1ca264e93ac39fcce0e83d437a4dbc99312b00db38b2d88aaf74f2c45e55003466c8cf1610739173e2b277abe0b8a7c5bd76ef453f67a69ffda76214c26 

 

 
 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=e095b1ca264e93ac4928ccdef38ebe06018e7a230c6cb2a823d05825f8132222c212390bf4ac197354c9d8415475c395c0016bfa2d02ba8a201bf537e9a25578 

©2021 Slack Technologies, LLC, a Salesforce company.
500 Howard Street,  

San Francisco, CA 94105

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=e095b1ca264e93aca98ebbf5d04062ab44191670bd57565dfe5afbc568d967da25d5eae936b603e8a84e6b910600037609c01b9db5fec9d76838b3427c940cbe 
slack.com 

Slack Technologies, Inc., 500 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105 US 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=e095b1ca264e93ac36a9751e8ac539f1485fc710531ede080401752c850ecbe483039d9ed6bfef98b648ac327a42d68cdee43eab89754793601edc7599477c17 
Our blog   |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=e095b1ca264e93ac4f0a8632bf1d109bfe432561758b5116b3f9bd82e3895a8c29e43e001f9dfd55920b10a3dab131a66e9708c4459dedb93b96fdeef311a628 
Unsubscribe   |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=e095b1ca264e93ac22c66aef1b7d096c7a7dff0c46d3a3894f5e10c495e97fbb4f50e4b6a4f83e5f6952ff70fdfcc7ed7a882a4fe8e7bc1225fd918ae46c24dc 
Policies  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=e095b1ca264e93ac2d0b40971a676a2ee8b3ae5f094772cc4a02cefce6a1c415340729828c2ba4bf046a009f4ac76562a20834aaa9099d0a7a61a1fcff80d8ab 
Help Centre    |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=e095b1ca264e93ac9a4cc408718f4be597155b304a8edcea7f302351e673486132750d3c87b2d34962692224c09c3951d527930e155330433ec0647255033810 
Slack Community  

All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective&nbsp;owners.

 

https://view.email.slackhq.com/?qs=b52de16f99e96bae51a01b58e50912ca654490236b99a3543acd18d9de8007c72eb65a8d5398c8595329dd6f1b471a1ad505161a6cf8adac650103dd20b84820505b0b2bc04e0ca342cf6e77b5dc0053 
View in browser