Subject: Fwd: Transcript of Wednesday, October 27th, 2021, 10:01:36 am. Operator: Andy. Visitor:
From: Charles Neville <[email-masked]>
To: LiveSalesman Escalation <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2021 12:17:14 +0200

Hi, the livechat settings seem to be not working - the automated message
may popping up for every visitor, and quite possibly even without them
hitting the required number of pages.

Are you able to check into that with livechat?

Also I notice the messages are not what we have set in the auto-popup on
the Livechat settings. Why are there 2 hello lines? The second would be
fine.

Hello! How may I help you?
Hello, Can I help you plan your upcoming vacation?

Thanks,
Charles

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: 'LiveChat' via Sales Forms <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Oct 27, 2021 at 12:03 PM
Subject: Transcript of Wednesday, October 27th, 2021, 10:01:36 am.
Operator: Andy. Visitor:
To: <[email-masked]>

Chat transcript

*ref* https://www.google.com/

  Andy Wed, 10/27/21 10:01:36 am UTC

Hello! How may I help you?
Hello, Can I help you plan your upcoming vacation?

Customer archived the chat 10:03:02 am

Duration: 1m 26s
Chat started on:
https://jaywaytravel...oatia-christmas-markets-tour#overview
<https://jaywaytravel.com/itineraries/croatia-christmas-markets-tour#overview>
Referrer: https://jaywaytravel.com/croatia
Visitor geolocation: Algeria / 41.111.213.241
<http://twitter.com/LiveChat> <http://facebook.com/LiveChat>

E-mail from LiveChat
<https://www.livechatinc.com/powered-by-livechat/?utm_source=chat_transcript&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=jaywaytravel.com>