Subject: Fwd: Completed: Please DocuSign: Offer Letter_Amit Gupta.docx, EMPLOYEE CODE OF CONDUCT.docx, NON-DISCLOSURE AG...
From: Amit Gupta <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2021 14:39:07 +0530

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Harpreet via DocuSign <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep, 2021, 10:18 pm
Subject: Completed: Please DocuSign: Offer Letter_Amit Gupta.docx, EMPLOYEE
CODE OF CONDUCT.docx, NON-DISCLOSURE AG...
To: Amit Gupta <[email-masked]>

Your document has been completed

VIEW COMPLETED DOCUMENTS
<https://na3.docusign.net/Member/EmailStart.aspx?a=6c49626c-72a0-4a04-bc72-d3a55fe9c887&r=69d08096-5ba7-4df7-9c12-5a9434e906b6>
Harpreet
[email-masked]

All parties have completed Please DocuSign: Offer Letter_Amit Gupta.docx,
EMPLOYEE CODE OF CONDUCT.docx, NON-DISCLOSURE AG....

*Do Not Share This Email*
This email contains a secure link to DocuSign. Please do not share this
email, link, or access code with others.

*Alternate Signing Method*
Visit DocuSign.com, click 'Access Documents', and enter the security code:
6C49626C72A04A04BC72D3A55FE9C8873

*About DocuSign*
Sign documents electronically in just minutes. It's safe, secure, and
legally binding. Whether you're in an office, at home, on-the-go -- or even
across the globe -- DocuSign provides a professional trusted solution for
Digital Transaction Management™.

*Questions about the Document?*
If you need to modify the document or have questions about the details in
the document, please reach out to the sender by emailing them directly.

*Stop receiving this email*
Report this email
<https://protect.docusign.net/report-abuse?e=AUtomjpFak9GlbPL0zFFi13K07JetZD3ojNee9rlT43XELW8peODX0GNYASzmJ4YzLiSucR6JllIPemXPw2dH02nZBxGwSdZdtMgNG8GQCFXw6C1sveMvoJGKLIGI5DnaiLQwwbNVw1KPs8FBM2fcuSQE5blaYFiSWbrwl-SyXaWSY7Yv6a9z563VvDGpWfVKN1aaH1FkAg8JbTjiOhenAoijGk8DK4xaoYYVpA10piU3ACssDCdPHdJZ1oOQD34yGG2iZabrPWju2Bt2rCQglwZRpPgzOCsJCEiYpdQfMQCGt2TN5hWsh3X251-Crvdchv5CdesZHrOoXeDJ6lBJQqGDAIelUk2mBTgPXmqr85Ti-YZw2eT7QjqrD_oFk1_9MeBdbJl5tBWXr-avNGEDD7qYAI7hy75T5StaQe9quV1Te3hhchsrsT8LE_bEaZaTmkDfenvN2_t7Pq_bdzCcOJVs7pUyg7ZAGgntDFc25fs&lang=en>
or read more about Declining to sign
<https://support.docusign.com/en/guides/Declining-to-sign-DocuSign-Signer-Guide>
and Managing notifications
<https://support.docusign.com/en/articles/How-do-I-manage-my-email-notifications>
.

If you are having trouble signing the document, please visit the Help with
Signing
<https://support.docusign.com/articles/How-do-I-sign-a-DocuSign-document-Basic-Signing>
page on our Support Center <https://www.docusign.com/support>.

Download the DocuSign App
<https://www.docusign.com/features-and-benefits/mobile>

This message was sent to you by Harpreet who is using the DocuSign
Electronic Signature Service. If you would rather not receive email from
this sender you may contact the sender with your request.