Subject: benefits of syntel neo dx for small office and startup’s? ☎ 📞
From: EDGE TECHNOLOGY <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2021 07:03:04 +0000
List-Id: wn113cmq2da97 <NEWSLETTER>

VIEW THIS EMAIL IN BROWSER
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/oj500gnybc245/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/d41763945d638679160f5ce378ce815a2e297541
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/oj500gnybc245/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/df85a4b93bcf2d8a8302a6c2bf2868055e6060df
SYNTEL NEO DX SERIES
 
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/oj500gnybc245/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/b141d25ac2d69b89daec251c35535a9f82787be3
Small entrepreneurs & establishments require a communication
system that offers all the basic functionalities of an intercom,
coupled with some hi-end features of an EPABX,               
                                             
                  NEO-Dx series system ensure a true value
for money preposition but also acts as a true productivity enhancement
tool in ones day to day telecommunication processes by offering all
the features that one could possible need in skin with the basic
model.
For more details on the same kindly click on below button or you can
also reply to this email for assistance from our expert team.
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/oj500gnybc245/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/b141d25ac2d69b89daec251c35535a9f82787be3 
                    
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/oj500gnybc245/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/6cabcbb1f90e14fb4051824be137af9cd45180b6
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/oj500gnybc245/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/925f6be2cd669f49a28a2ea8121e2da4d48b04c0
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/oj500gnybc245/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/115adeafc8cd922a22efb637ec391ee68ec9d2f5
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/oj500gnybc245/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/107fcf29921dbe7727e5cd30ba3a495b5c056a3a
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/oj500gnybc245/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/0904d06788c583575d180d7b6d9cb46041edd0d9
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/oj500gnybc245/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/ad45b2a41d988e9a0dde3bfdd07cb988a705d086
Copyright © [2020] [ EDGE TECHNOLOGY ], All rights reserved.
Our mailing address is:
[EDGE TECHNOLOGY],
[[email-masked]]
 
You  received this email because you have taken services or
interacted with EDGE TECHNOLOGY
 
 unsubscribe from this list.
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/oj500gnybc245/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/dd9272bacc576ce8f5c953e17a9635b39f18fe9b