Subject: why sophos firewall in network of smb and large enterprises ?
From: EDGE TECHNOLOGY <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 07:03:04 +0000
List-Id: wn113cmq2da97 <NEWSLETTER>

VIEW THIS EMAIL IN BROWSER
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/aq316tzer4572/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/0c9aed3d09b450186950f3fb19c7c7bd1a2756a6
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/aq316tzer4572/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/931c19031dd7703100cb8f22e45ad260c6225aae

 
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/aq316tzer4572/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/ae12e9e83b2b48efa979f5f7cd1acb9b3c044489
The Sophos Firewall Xstream architecture is engineered to deliver
extreme levels of visibility, protection, and performance to help
address some of the greatest challenges facing network administrators
today.
Sophos Firewall’s Xstream Protection bundle provides all the
next-gen protection, performance and value you need to power even the
most demanding networks.

 
For more details on the same kindly click on below button or you can
also reply to this email for assistance from our expert team.
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/aq316tzer4572/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/ae12e9e83b2b48efa979f5f7cd1acb9b3c044489 
                    
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/aq316tzer4572/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/d3b76b83705463a8fa8eb2e1a2d29844266df93f
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/aq316tzer4572/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/42264309712d1bea28c037b791b6506a3b61d702
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/aq316tzer4572/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/ad1159cc7bf2b0afb6d84b1982578b8e27ea3ce7
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/aq316tzer4572/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/2378b0082b7211c8d4413c36a155e5662a6a7cd9
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/aq316tzer4572/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/2830e367a3cc7f63bc73101d9d3786848a5bbdab
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/aq316tzer4572/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/c7e96e9d84920ec0b89a2f8e9cc7a1180dd66542
Copyright © [2020] [ EDGE TECHNOLOGY ], All rights reserved.
Our mailing address is:
[EDGE TECHNOLOGY],
[[email-masked]]
 
You  received this email because you have taken services or
interacted with EDGE TECHNOLOGY
 
 unsubscribe from this list.
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/aq316tzer4572/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/1ab8eeccf8de31b6e626f0751bfa8be504fc9d45