Subject: Fwd: Transcript of Thursday, October 14th, 2021, 08:31:36 pm. Operator: Genita. Visitor: Traveler
From: Charles Neville <[email-masked]>
To: LiveSalesman Escalation <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 23:30:30 +0200

I’m sorry but this is just unacceptable.

This kind of thing sadly makes me question why we have a live chat service.

Your operator literally told someone we don’t do exactly what we do.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: 'LiveChat' via Sales Forms <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 at 22:40
Subject: Transcript of Thursday, October 14th, 2021, 08:31:36 pm. Operator:
Genita. Visitor: Traveler
To: <[email-masked]>

Chat transcript

*ref* https://www.google.com/

  Genita Thu, 10/14/21 08:31:36 pm UTC

Hi there, can we help you plan your upcoming vacation?

  Traveler 08:31:36 pm

Do you have a private tour including Bled, Slovenia, Split, Hvar, Pitivice
Lakes, and Dubrovnik? I know the order is not correct. We would like to
start and end in Zagreb and be gone for 10 days, no longer than 12, in
spring of 2022.

  Genita 08:32:16 pm

Welcome to our live chat services. How may I assist you?

  Traveler 08:32:26 pm

See above questions

  Genita 08:33:29 pm

Please allow me a minute to check this for you.

  Traveler 08:37:29 pm

Any updates?

  Genita 08:39:59 pm

Thank you for your patience. I do apologise for the late response, The only
tours we run are in Italy, you'll find them on this separate website:
https://europesideways.com

Unfortunately, we don't offer tours for other countries.

Traveler archived the chat 08:40:17 pm

Duration: 8m 41s
Chat started on: https://jaywaytravel.com/experiences/private-groups
Referrer: https://jaywaytravel.com/itineraries/two-weeks-croatia-slove...
<https://jaywaytravel.com/itineraries/two-weeks-croatia-slovenia-tour>
Visitor geolocation: Maple Grove, Minnesota, United States / 73.88.33.80
<http://twitter.com/LiveChat> <http://facebook.com/LiveChat>

E-mail from LiveChat
<https://www.livechatinc.com/powered-by-livechat/?utm_source=chat_transcript&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=jaywaytravel.com>
-- 
--
Charles Neville
Marketing Director,  JayWay Travel Inc.
M +420 720 574 576
T +1 914 500 8984
E [email-masked]
W jaywaytravel.com
IATAN Accredited: # 33-7 4707 0