Subject: what are the benefits of grandstream ip phone?☎ 📞
From: EDGE TECHNOLOGY <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2021 07:04:03 +0000
List-Id: wn113cmq2da97 <NEWSLETTER>

VIEW THIS EMAIL IN BROWSER
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/xx690wc6sbbbb/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/1e13106468bab96e54efa6298bd442c9ff4b49c7
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/xx690wc6sbbbb/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/b595eaeaff578a3cf01f01b793d928c1a0c1bbbf

 
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/xx690wc6sbbbb/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/506fd41fb1d07fb983ca09b39f9be345f1474501
Grandstream makes state-of-the art telephony devices more
accessible and easier to deploy than ever before. Take a look into our
wide range of telephony endpoints and construct the perfect network
with Grandstream, today. IP phones features a sleek new design, a
reimagined user experience, unified firmware and powerful feature
options. For cloud provisioning and centralized management, the series
is supported by Grandstream’s Device Management System (GDMS), which
provides a centralized interface to configure, provision, manage and
monitor deployments of Grandstream endpoints

 
For more details on the same kindly click on below button or you can
also reply to this email for assistance from our expert team.
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/xx690wc6sbbbb/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/506fd41fb1d07fb983ca09b39f9be345f1474501 
                    
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/xx690wc6sbbbb/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/b18897087e915a7c1b8ed6491212fc8eb742c2c1
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/xx690wc6sbbbb/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/7daa6de85df81df568c63cc4895531d0ca72cff7
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/xx690wc6sbbbb/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/94e04b908354ac02ff988b1b4e252a2a62937339
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/xx690wc6sbbbb/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/ac255acbb7f69f7cd7ca7f320139e2cf75af261a
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/xx690wc6sbbbb/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/a2c1a9cc8a8aa1eeacccc529b97d928ccdedbed0
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/xx690wc6sbbbb/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/f83b114506713c32cfe3dffc368b1afedc7cd635
Copyright © [2020] [ EDGE TECHNOLOGY ], All rights reserved.
Our mailing address is:
[EDGE TECHNOLOGY],
[[email-masked]]
 
You  received this email because you have taken services or
interacted with EDGE TECHNOLOGY
 
 unsubscribe from this list.
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/xx690wc6sbbbb/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/1f3fc3ec660a03a6b1bbedcd095115cff17786db