Subject: Start supporting digital learning opportunities for all
From: "Microsoft Rewards" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2021 04:32:54 -0600
List-Id: <10958510.xt.local>

Rewards
 &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; 

https://click.email.microsoftrewards.com/?qs=c246a5dad4ca0f849b5ea26bb4a9bd216d27ee9f57fbfc6c8dfe0704e0544338a709e411837e688425c3ef57239b20e59a4bc01fa53e3c55067fa08956fd1de0 

https://click.email.microsoftrewards.com/?qs=c246a5dad4ca0f8467235c95f1eb62a05719ca8ee7802ef607f974f6070e560ca53c0eccdba56d3a3b7233b012c7c694f7982fbf57db5b8f10af0252877ad352 

https://click.email.microsoftrewards.com/?qs=c246a5dad4ca0f8467235c95f1eb62a05719ca8ee7802ef607f974f6070e560ca53c0eccdba56d3a3b7233b012c7c694f7982fbf57db5b8f10af0252877ad352 

 Search Now.

https://click.email.microsoftrewards.com/?qs=c246a5dad4ca0f8467235c95f1eb62a05719ca8ee7802ef607f974f6070e560ca53c0eccdba56d3a3b7233b012c7c694f7982fbf57db5b8f10af0252877ad352 

 Shape Tomorrow.

 Join <span style="white-space: nowrap;">Microsoft&nbsp;Rewards</span> and support future opportunities for all through Give with Bing. By searching with <span style="white-space: nowrap;">Microsoft&nbsp;Bing</span>, you’ll earn Rewards points that are automatically donated to one of our featured partners or the nonprofit of <span style="white-space: nowrap;">your&nbsp;choice.</span>

https://click.email.microsoftrewards.com/?qs=c246a5dad4ca0f8467235c95f1eb62a05719ca8ee7802ef607f974f6070e560ca53c0eccdba56d3a3b7233b012c7c694f7982fbf57db5b8f10af0252877ad352 

   Learn more  

 Give with Bing featured nonprofits

https://click.email.microsoftrewards.com/?qs=c246a5dad4ca0f8467235c95f1eb62a05719ca8ee7802ef607f974f6070e560ca53c0eccdba56d3a3b7233b012c7c694f7982fbf57db5b8f10af0252877ad352 

https://click.email.microsoftrewards.com/?qs=c246a5dad4ca0f8467235c95f1eb62a05719ca8ee7802ef607f974f6070e560ca53c0eccdba56d3a3b7233b012c7c694f7982fbf57db5b8f10af0252877ad352 

https://click.email.microsoftrewards.com/?qs=c246a5dad4ca0f8467235c95f1eb62a05719ca8ee7802ef607f974f6070e560ca53c0eccdba56d3a3b7233b012c7c694f7982fbf57db5b8f10af0252877ad352 

 Help support digital learning through Give with Bing. Explore these nonprofits or choose the one that speaks <span style="white-space: nowrap;">to&nbsp;you.</span>

https://click.email.microsoftrewards.com/?qs=c246a5dad4ca0f8467235c95f1eb62a05719ca8ee7802ef607f974f6070e560ca53c0eccdba56d3a3b7233b012c7c694f7982fbf57db5b8f10af0252877ad352 

   Choose your nonprofit  

https://click.email.microsoftrewards.com/?qs=92519a2eeec15e8d934a056671d895e9e8780334ca81ba0ed6e87dc35ed0ee26169881b8ba6035362310f0b72bb37636762020c89d8f1d4719915be3d2f68d9d 
What is <span style="white-space: nowrap;">Microsoft&nbsp;Rewards?</span> 

 A simple way to earn points by searching on <span style="white-space: nowrap;">Microsoft&nbsp;Bing</span>, shopping, and gaming with Microsoft. The points you earn can then be redeemed for gift cards, sweeps, <span style="white-space: nowrap;">or&nbsp;donations.</span>

https://click.email.microsoftrewards.com/?qs=92519a2eeec15e8d934a056671d895e9e8780334ca81ba0ed6e87dc35ed0ee26169881b8ba6035362310f0b72bb37636762020c89d8f1d4719915be3d2f68d9d 

   Learn more  

https://click.email.microsoftrewards.com/?qs=92519a2eeec15e8d3ab1f5f1e15a1a51039ad932370b060cb4bf7f944263b071e406137b9b014be431254f97dcd1efc5152f3bf626b0ad1ba2f4d38233b48b45 
Visit <span style="white-space: nowrap;">Microsoft&nbsp;Rewards</span> 

https://click.email.microsoftrewards.com/?qs=92519a2eeec15e8d4eeeee1f3523213356afac9de201dc30284f0e0df4730077ff480519523dede8ff1b4d95651d943a168f5b8676680c626534b08be6376631 
Give with Bing 

https://click.email.microsoftrewards.com/?qs=92519a2eeec15e8d2bd1f103efbd3d1ed66667e2ab01fbf89589f0e1753e9681ddfd7038f9f8eb6d0bcfe0cf4c7c9f3dbd4bb3c10618ebf04861b12033acfe3f 
Bing Rebates 

https://click.email.microsoftrewards.com/?qs=92519a2eeec15e8d0f2407f905c878dd37250582d6ed9f07ba08d15f326578c7c535013e3175add2909d620458f78505f18a917cfc735691064635dd7793445d 
Rewards on Xbox 

ADO: 28762

https://click.email.microsoftrewards.com/?qs=92519a2eeec15e8d69f8c51edf0927de4d37fcab601d529100069e6b675a4a7df81c979a14a01d670aa7849d5b2f699ca2b875312eed1923a524747df0e1939a 
Unsubscribe  | 
https://click.email.microsoftrewards.com/?qs=92519a2eeec15e8d6f88ab65e8d4040b002cd570e5d8264a7f0c94caf39d936055d9cf1a825e8625372f197fa87df8a2568737f008d6811599f20a689ba0c4a3 
​Privacy Statement  |
 
https://view.email.microsoftrewards.com/?qs=3c27835e165cee6bbc8a6147811ffdcac941a8871cd2513fa3e9fce180dcc56bf36320623f5ae9dd3abd295bf0ee3aa622540d613020ec5dcc713c2d2e17a3dde83392144b8ed5756ae0574211327f82 
View as webpage 

Microsoft Corporation

One Microsoft Way

Redmond, WA 98052