Subject: why flap barriers in controlling the entrance ? 🔒
From: EDGE TECHNOLOGY <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2021 07:04:03 +0000
List-Id: wn113cmq2da97 <NEWSLETTER>

VIEW THIS EMAIL IN BROWSER
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/cs445k8bdr1df/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/b5962d9f1c2bc9467aa1eedd0e6f673ba10b0628
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/cs445k8bdr1df/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/5659cc38cba20b20401afd09936dd17e93c176e4
 
FLAP BARRIERS 
 
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/cs445k8bdr1df/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/1fb6183539d9f27fe487d88a3f28a2862e433697
Flap barrier consists of cabinet, reader module, main control
module, motor & driver module, infrared photocell, alarm device, limit
switch and voice prompt device etc., can be used for the applications
like apartment, factory, museum, station and ferry terminal etc.
Together with intelligent card reader/writer and management software,
they are combined as intelligent flap barrier management system, can
fulfill the functions like entrance control, time attendance,
pedestrian volume control and tolling etc.
For more details on the same kindly click on below button or you can
also reply to this email for assistance from our expert team.
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/cs445k8bdr1df/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/1fb6183539d9f27fe487d88a3f28a2862e433697 
                    
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/cs445k8bdr1df/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/295ee8706d1b7f4ec8837ce9c549b82b2934184d
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/cs445k8bdr1df/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/272f247c0b8c33e35889aa9daa53be3648559661
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/cs445k8bdr1df/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/5f2f129adf899ffd22675eb356bdafab942ff596
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/cs445k8bdr1df/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/915c60626f744a551c37e4fc05a0d8fbdf1abe2e
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/cs445k8bdr1df/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/0338be47c53181ebfb6043d49c1f30fe906e1a46
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/cs445k8bdr1df/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/fb350928eff3c576fc52aa67c38df8e0353f86ca
Copyright © [2020] [ EDGE TECHNOLOGY ], All rights reserved.
Our mailing address is:
[EDGE TECHNOLOGY],
[[email-masked]]
 
You  received this email because you have taken services or
interacted with EDGE TECHNOLOGY
 
 unsubscribe from this list.
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/cs445k8bdr1df/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/639dce6f4887ca612551d8f7cec4de2ba14f82b8