Subject: New! Share ideas with video and audio clips
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2021 01:44:22 -0600
List-Id: <10958519.xt.local>

Slack

 

 

 

 

 

 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=9fdb992da6d982ff906674bc3e923f86d8fa586c675ef26b88038a3d60394d41d099aaee5ac5cfc8428d806a460557e33c7a033888763c69 

Say it with a clip
 
A new way to communicate in Slack

Record a clip and share it in Slack, where teammates can watch, listen and respond when they are free—saving you all time.

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=9fdb992da6d982ff75e9d7d1d9c30b34090fb847cfb07bd8370dfbfac457add326754090143cff2e47d2e2940ddb191e4fc5de9455f48d068f01e6d8da3313ef 
TRY IT OUT 

Available on paid plans across desktop and mobile!
 
Can't find it? Try reloading Slack.

Use clips to ...

Replace a standing meeting
Skip your weekly check-in and record a short clip with an update instead.

  

Share your work
Record your screen and walk others through the latest version of a project.

  

Celebrate with your team
 Let folks know when they’ve done an awesome job, and encourage others to reply with clips of their own.

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=9fdb992da6d982ff194d38824c39f9d0c83bc21bb3e35f144c66492fe4465443be4f15f53755ed2f3301f8ca70e5786a88c30d6d7696e7ae758992cf40193531 
TRY IT OUT 

In case you missed it: Check out 
https://slack.com/resources/using-slack/solve-problems-aloud-with-slack-huddles 
Slack Huddles  for more ways to improve how your team gets work done in Slack.

 

 
 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=fdf95f3a99ba72083e2c0091f0e49c799ddf77ddecf74501873429a50eb89d73c68f997b9481ba2724ada160a88d870db784258d86257cc2 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=fdf95f3a99ba7208d048af8319cbebec8cca1f44ab45c7ee70b16c7dbd508ef4766f09f9524d9f19997b9cc86e3b3cff6673138879df4ea2 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=fdf95f3a99ba720839e80047009c8c68d3d1b34ac8ba08ae965fc5c224125b0e453951ea78311fabbc6b28ee61d90ca9266f89399b23c5c9 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=fdf95f3a99ba7208d9ffc8148691e6b75583ab7e8061648b5379a74c19aa8522c0e76ac99a9d401e094f1270502cd219a9783192831a5544 

©2021 Slack Technologies, LLC, a Salesforce company.
500 Howard Street,  

San Francisco, CA 94105

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=9fdb992da6d982ff906674bc3e923f86d8fa586c675ef26b88038a3d60394d41d099aaee5ac5cfc8428d806a460557e33c7a033888763c69 
slack.com 

Slack Technologies, Inc., 500 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105 US 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=f83d755cdc3617257da57147664f9d317721df87d4cebed290b5134b9d3fecdffbf6a8574198b155eaf65da211f5829459f2ae4b2ad4b89394b20e1b914b67cb 
Our Blog  | 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=f83d755cdc36172523658c037f7ad31fd04d7b775d2df882cbebe6fca19b656218279ba5b02b6da0be2a6ffd68b5d74cbaa7e223772ed201046b6d59a0d703ed 
Unsubscribe  | 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=f83d755cdc36172559e9f3f6448faa3b1ec5c44a30486b5f5c1744f95e29a747cea89dd395bc8f4ca358223bfe5f4c1f7638d9d6b168a38e479cd21f56e112f5 
Policies  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=f83d755cdc361725582417f634a6dbf079182eec5e9de8d3f7d7e525c3340b9b91d25e304d7ee8f33989882486797e99778afa2a1a7a4f77 
Help Center    |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=f83d755cdc361725f8dc06f094a441b48e950bd86060a88ecf1d3edef329e98d41806dccc1a66caa0d91436a7eb89f480f43353ba0a41a73 
Slack Community  

All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective&nbsp;owners.

 

https://view.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c26cf036221b3d05b449db51c1733e1a64b8b0c2ad7e2009e3e294d5b9b22aef576701278fb437a9a575153dfe1718b45bfbee8ee4fde85c97ba00017e9206caf6c9a067774bdf8372f7bf89eba0d308 
View in browser