Subject: why face instead of regular biometrics for time attendance and door controller ?
From: EDGE TECHNOLOGY <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2021 07:04:03 +0000
List-Id: wn113cmq2da97 <NEWSLETTER>

VIEW THIS EMAIL IN BROWSER
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/dp697nonro050/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/8a223679afc5b87f56d6f99e4653b576569d2b49
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/dp697nonro050/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/97556c3dbe5661b0a8f3a547aa33ce473c164a29
ESSL AIFACE MARS
 
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/dp697nonro050/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/7ae5866482e26f3a1b2a7f702c9001b7c4b36dea
ESSL AI Face MARS is a new generation face Recognition system which
can be replaced with any biomatric time attendance and access control
system without changing the existing ESSL Time Attendance software
* Display : 5inch Touch Screen
* Face Capacity 3000
* Card Capacity 3000
* Transactions 150000
* Operation System Linux
For more details on the same kindly click on below button or you can
also reply to this email for assistance from our expert team.
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/dp697nonro050/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/7ae5866482e26f3a1b2a7f702c9001b7c4b36dea 
                    
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/dp697nonro050/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/4a1f590d0a04b47f357bd3f29d8cc7540c5b30b9
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/dp697nonro050/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/77dc3d270e51bbce61eec3f2d114db7c037591c7
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/dp697nonro050/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/86fe0caf777838d5a06d6016310602507de2c1f5
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/dp697nonro050/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/2a296b9547e9936da147530844aecf0261067a1e
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/dp697nonro050/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/734dfc88c62ee31b86f4b6221aa83b7f16fa5136
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/dp697nonro050/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/863e563f8d7de4ec8aa18eb60118fb9b14301cb6
Copyright © [2020] [ EDGE TECHNOLOGY ], All rights reserved.
Our mailing address is:
[EDGE TECHNOLOGY],
[[email-masked]]
 
You  received this email because you have taken services or
interacted with EDGE TECHNOLOGY
 
 unsubscribe from this list.
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/dp697nonro050/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/e8db224f60926431613797388bdee26012582a92