Subject: Re: Defect material not received
From: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>
To: hnyr <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2021 06:45:03 -0700 (MST)

Hello Heta, 

Sorry for the dealy. Please find below the status of the requested tickets. 

RETURN 	RMA 	Return to be done 	Status 

RFR0001649 	139331 	France 	closed, Faulty returned 
RFR0001440 	124349 	France 	Closed, Faulty not retunred 
RFR0001425 	116284 	France 	Closed, Faulty not retunred 
RFR0001487 	125680 	France 	Closed, Faulty not retunred 
RFR0001519 	129695 	France 	closed, Faulty returned 
RFR0001523 	129943 	France 	Closed, faulty not retunred 
RFR0001551 	127420 	France 	Closed, Product will not be returned 
RFR0001586 	128469 	France 	Closed, faulty not retunred 
RFR0001589 	133173 	France 	Closed, faulty not retunred 
RFR0001625 	135881 	France 	Closed, faulty not retunred 
RFR0001634 	138638 	France 	Closed, faulty not retunred 
RFR0001980 	174733 	Germany 	Replacement received - Need to Arrange UPS collection of the faulty for 10/10/2021 
RFR0001981 	173501 	Germany 	collection need to be arranged 
RFR0001949 	142533 	Germany 	closed, Faulty returned 
RFR0001950 	171677 	Germany 	Pending -Faulty on the way 
RFR0001966 	173449 	Germany 	Pending - SNOW - Checking if customer received the replacement and checking for suitable collection date 
RFR0001970 	173863 	Germany 	Pending - SNOW - Checking if customer received the replacement and checking suitable collection date 
RFR0001985 	175094 	Germany 	Pending - SNOW - Replacement ship date to be confirmed 
RFR0001986 	174186 	Germany 	Pending - SNOW - replacement received today 29/09/2021 - Faulty needs to be collected 
RFR0001521 	121589 	France 	Closed - Faulty not returned, customer unresponsive 
RFR0001405 	119203 	France 	Closed - Faulty returned 
RFR0001439 	124067 	France 	Closed - faulty returned RFR0001441 
RFR0001468 	126847 	France 	
Closed - Possibility that cutomer returned the original faulty to Arvato (Gutersloh) together with the wrong replacement initially sent (RFR0001579) 

RFR0001513 	129430 	France 	Closed - faulty returned RFR0001511 
RFR0001518 	121932 	France 	Closed - Faulty returned 
RFR0001752 	152375 	France 	Close - Earpads (no return needed) 

Regards, 
Ashish Dabral 

From: "hnyr" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Ashish Dabral" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2021 5:25:56 PM 
Subject: FW: Defect material not received 

Hi Ashish, 

Could you please let me know the status of the below tickets (closed, collection arranged etc.) and send the information to me? 

	

Venlig hilsen / Best regards 

Heta Nyrhinen (HNYR) 
Project Manager, Global Support and Service 
+45 4470 0148 

EPOS Group A/S · Industriparken 27 · DK-2750 Ballerup · Denmark 

[ https://www.eposaudio.com/en/dk/enterprise/aston-martin-f1?utm_source=mailsignatur&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=am_f1&utm_content=nn_en_email_aw ] 

[ https://www.eposaudio.com/ | eposaudio.com ] · Follow us here 	

[ https://www.facebook.com/eposenterprise ] [ https://twitter.com/eposaudio ] [ https://www.linkedin.com/company/eposaudio ] [ https://www.instagram.com/eposaudio/ ] [ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKZSbHA_gj3OKwPnKa4cNaA ] 

From: Rose Marie Gaiao (ROAG) <[email-masked]> 
Sent: 28. september 2021 13:38 
To: Heta Nyrhinen (HNYR) <[email-masked]> 
Subject: Defect material not received 

Hi Heta, 

Hope you are fine  

Could you please have a look on this SNOW return, I am always waiting defect material please 

	

RETURN 	

RMA 	

Return to be done 

RFR0001649 	

139331 	

France 

RFR0001440 	

124349 	

France 

RFR0001425 	

116284 	

France 

RFR0001487 	

125680 	

France 

RFR0001519 	

129695 	

France 

RFR0001523 	

129943 	

France 

RFR0001551 	

127420 	

France 

RFR0001586 	

128469 	

France 

RFR0001589 	

133173 	

France 

RFR0001625 	

135881 	

France 

RFR0001634 	

138638 	

France 

RFR0001980 	

174733 	

Germany 

RFR0001981 	

173501 	

Germany 

RFR0001949 	

142533 	

Germany 

RFR0001950 	

171677 	

Germany 

RFR0001966 	

173449 	

Germany 

RFR0001970 	

173863 	

Germany 

RFR0001985 	

175094 	

Germany 

RFR0001986 	

174186 	

Germany 

RFR0001521 	

121589 	

France 

RFR0001405 	

119203 	

France 

RFR0001439 	

124067 	

France 

RFR0001468 	

126847 	

France 

RFR0001513 	

129430 	

France 

RFR0001518 	

121932 	

France 

RFR0001752 	

152375 	

France 

Many Thanks 

Best Regards 

Rose-Marie