Subject: Last chance to register for tomorrow’s webinar!
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2021 21:39:50 -0600
List-Id: <10958519.xt.local>

Slack

 

 

 

  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=de1119eb83be97110a343f51f2022fe7a141a3c6d3a1b0fe2040b4efe5823454176d7102a6a3a528f96517c6959a938b12eeed0122e2dcc9 

 WEBINAR
Slack productivity hacks and best practices

September 30th 

 11:30 am IST

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=de1119eb83be97111e5ad23980d5192b035df663e792db53350b86061c53efaaad9ae096e45bc9e941447d21dfceb18b7ddc3bd5f3703add42b317081d6a08dd 
REGISTER 

Hi there,

This is a reminder to register for our upcoming webinar, Slack productivity hacks and best practices, this Thursday, September 30th at 11:30 am IST.

In this webinar, the Slack Customer Success team will share with you best practices to boost your productivity and use cases to improve collaboration across teams in a digital first world.

 We hope to see you there!

Can’t attend? 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=de1119eb83be97111e5ad23980d5192b035df663e792db53350b86061c53efaaad9ae096e45bc9e941447d21dfceb18b7ddc3bd5f3703add42b317081d6a08dd 
Register  anyway and we’ll send you a recording after the webinar!

 

 
 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=b0acd31822211fbbdb22a2552d73817c7004a79a45cc260735f82ad639beb24f35a280adb372d90f54bcf4340456c6cf50208f21c5de66f4 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=b0acd31822211fbb87d1c865035db73d44b51f6bfae7244fc0771cdaed6cc0db806ca87c8f4f0b83849a2da21976022715f67d81d198076d 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=b0acd31822211fbbc2939b7f83d2ee396feb55b8666c8e9c6753f4a2b79513b8ceca4f9de5180b45b93816336b5e01de7e95579e26e2a097 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=b0acd31822211fbb698f7148ed062762b100bd485669a53d39cd124844e6c97382a803e5ec2b1c79ae13600eeaa20e74b05b130df11d04a7 

©2021 Slack Technologies, LLC, a Salesforce company.
500 Howard Street,  

San Francisco, CA 94105

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=de1119eb83be97110a343f51f2022fe7a141a3c6d3a1b0fe2040b4efe5823454176d7102a6a3a528f96517c6959a938b12eeed0122e2dcc9 
slack.com 

Slack Technologies, Inc., 500 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105 US 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=b0acd31822211fbbe52b9b61a1cea44af473823e9150a2b612ee598cd135192e23f3ade44dd8011bed1d889a5d5dcd8b29f96b26279103ee00fb0d8fd0503d59 
Our blog  | 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=5f9a0068073545c3b614834b85a0de04da36b64f96a8fbdc3e706647dad1458781b767811501d5991c4fe71d9f2e0e0fba19a5e2c4ec873bc7077823bae6c90e 
Unsubscribe  | 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=5f9a0068073545c3f5d4a3749d871157fea54d29b55b6d87b941594a0fedb0b5dbb686b1682ba8a1e8affb25364008a858841e749e08dd1f1d93a0fd13379a80 
Policies  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=5f9a0068073545c377e3382db603530ec869cedfdc495c699db2d7de931636487ed7d37a18d196754864a049fc98e3a1ebd068c0fb363bdc 
Help Centre    |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=5f9a0068073545c3bfe4f64cc15482ce682e9f39a7b7124649ee7902af7f262b789456d1090ff667b99d5a5e567dedb04ab0be7aee66cd2b 
Slack Community  

All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective&nbsp;owners.

 

https://view.email.slackhq.com/?qs=09609569c31c0b56ef145061502f969c91d34c3e2ef11adb58081cba8b2f027bd93cffeead9116bbeeda92da3fe2e52288e8d9bfdc87f4778f37c5e3a812ded4076407018bfefa85bba0bbbf39cd3598 
View in browser