Subject: Get ready for savings with Microsoft Edge
From: "Microsoft Edge" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2021 13:19:41 -0600
List-Id: <7279405.xt.local>

Windows 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=3087a4b35a2371e2e53cade91007434cce9320b1bbc12fa53d4fdf3b858af697eba0839837cccc89f21cca3b5570df1488e157c9165bacd6bfe52034ea3b52c3 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=83903bf7ffb5a443012f4447ac6309800d63f0775a8ddfb69427c2f36d1b2afeda2cc5fddf68d3099fb1adddda6aa1caf196395983a79ddf675215af231247fb 
The best browser  for shopping

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=83903bf7ffb5a443012f4447ac6309800d63f0775a8ddfb69427c2f36d1b2afeda2cc5fddf68d3099fb1adddda6aa1caf196395983a79ddf675215af231247fb 

With built-in price comparison, Microsoft Edge scours the web to find the lowest price on your favorite items. Plus, with automatic coupon applications, promo codes are just a click away.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=83903bf7ffb5a443012f4447ac6309800d63f0775a8ddfb69427c2f36d1b2afeda2cc5fddf68d3099fb1adddda6aa1caf196395983a79ddf675215af231247fb 
 Try Microsoft Edge Shopping 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=83903bf7ffb5a443c4b4b3f63f77ade6378b42a1c58b637833408daebfb18d0858b72419be3826eb920ba2fc06ee19b81c180d32bfff372d34a9caebef89d10b 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=83903bf7ffb5a4439e4c16a7753ab5b8444e1c4c7d4d94744e1847a6322a648ad57d70ecf7c8bebceccd11bfd5ebaef7d14ee0a7a1fc8b1a83a276ccd88e4f15 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=83903bf7ffb5a4430ee1316e0394b84c87466f233f69bc48df789c6917210db31ff72d849ff6186e5624be2f0ab18f6aebf79ffb1b6828225c6078c6c047e508 
Unsubscribe  | 
https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=83903bf7ffb5a443a09e95ee8d2d0fb39165fce3e71618d26084e8c0ecd990b33b6c6cbd9dc59f7321b40d272aeb9cb12bf6f3d70b0c2bce602701d8055a8b05 
Privacy Statement  | 
https://view.engage.windows.com/?qs=5a85d0e6ace76e1328dac8260a471cf7048ec70a9962d1ce1fd1bea53bfe4bd6abcdc9eaf45a25ac6cf90f73e58148d392245fca65adb764a0bbf284181884f7792f97cfa3aa6cf6a9f3cac3c78e0ddc 
View as webpage 

Microsoft Corporation

One Microsoft Way

Redmond, WA 98052